OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

^same here, Philly show is on Tuesday. It's going to be lit Tuesday night then Wednesday morning I walk into work like :x

^same here, Philly show is on Tuesday. It's going to be lit Tuesday night then Wednesday morning I walk into work like :x

Yea im not feeling the tuesday date either lol. Its all good though i work at night so ill just take vacation

Looking on stubhub for floor seats theyre like $230 for philly smh

got a few extra 100 section tix for LA for some friends that ended up flaking :rolleyes If any LA heads want em at face PM me

Would kill to see Pablo live but I'm not sure I'll be in town on the 22nd.

Might cop tickets anyways but that $230 would leave your boy hurt if I couldn't make it :smh:

Last edited:
Saint Pablo been on repeat the past few days. Such an epic song. The beat feels like a updated scarface score song.

Last edited:
Would kill to see Pablo live but I'm not sure I'll be in town on the 22nd.

Might cop tickets anyways but that $230 would leave your boy hurt if I couldn't make it
mean.gif
Just get insurance on Ticketmaster.  They'll give you a refund if you can't make it.  Or just sell em online through Ticketmaster if you find out you can't make it.  
Saint Pablo been on repeat the past few days. Such an epic song. The beat feels like a updated scarface score song.
Word, it was sampled from Jay Z's 'Where I'm From'. 

Just get insurance on Ticketmaster.  They'll give you a refund if you can't make it.  Or just sell em online through Ticketmaster if you find out you can't make it.  

Word, it was sampled from Jay Z's 'Where I'm From'. 

I know, but the synths sounds makes it sound so different at times. The last 15 seconds of instrumental :pimp:

visuals for "famous" this friday at LA forum.

is this pretty much the music video screening?

Back
Top Bottom