OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

he da supnt financial officer. he don't count money.
nerd.gif
nthat.gif

Yall ain't got love for 808s?
Well let it be known then

Glad he gave us LA fans 808s live at the bowl

Last edited:
That last pic is too sick. Im salty about not being able to find floor seats at a reasonable price but that makes me feel like theres not a bad place to sit at all

went to the atlanta show. had vip floor tickets. started around 9

mike dean or whoever is behind the board kept messing up causing kanye kept stopping the show

kanye did not know a lot of the words. kept mumbling. was not a very energetic performace

the moving stage was stupid. stupid kept trying to follow the stage. running into people the whole time

the angle from the floor was horrible. looking at the stupid stage the whole time

honest opinions from a big kanye fan. i have all his nike/LV/adidas shoes and went to every one of his tours from jump

no camo GA shirt 
mad.gif

Last edited:
Kanye was in New Y
How much was the Merch ? Any bombers v

Short sleeves $40, Long Sleeves $70... no bombers or camo GA shirt which was a bit of a bummer...

went to the atlanta show. had vip floor tickets. started around 9

mike dean or whoever is behind the board kept messing up causing kanye kept stopping the show

kanye did not know a lot of the words. kept mumbling. was not a very energetic performace

the moving stage was stupid. stupid kept trying to follow the stage. running into people the whole time

the angle from the floor was horrible. looking at the stupid stage the whole time

honest opinions from a big kanye fan. i have all his nike/LV/adidas shoes and went to every one of his tours from jump

no camo GA shirt >:  

I agree that Kanye wasn't as energetic as I've seen him in the past. He was in NY that morning for Fashion week and flew in just before the show I believe. Could have something to do with it...

He definitely forgot words on a number of songs but this is my 4th time seeing him and he's forgotten words at every show.... it's kinda like a signature at this point... I've heard a lot of people say the same thing.

Idk what was going on with the sound but the bass early on in the show was off the ******* chain :lol: it was unlike anything I've ever heard or felt. I may post video of it later. The show did stop a few times which was odd. I guess to fix the audio idk

All in all I had a great time in general admission. People were pretty odd trying to follow the stage... but from where I stood no one did that. I could totally see it a few times tho.

I expected there to be more moshing. Most people just stood around on their phones. nothing like the MSG video I saw. I guess Atlanta is just more laid back...

I'd like to go to another show in another city. Wish he did two shows in Atlanta... hope he adds another date.

Goin to Tampa show tonite..damn ^^ y'all comments about the ATL show got me kinda worried..I've been to Glow in the Dark Tour and Yeezus Tour, loved em..this is my girls first time goin to a Kanye concert and I hyped his concerts up so much for her lol 

Going to the Tampa show tonight as well. First Kanye concert, so super excited. Plus I'll be on the floor.

Is it a good idea to unDS Yeezy's being on the floor? Will I have to worry about the shoes being stepped on?

I wouldn't unDS them bruh.  Concerts are one of the worst places to wear new shoes.  But if you don't care go for it.  The color of the Yeezys matter too.  If you're wearin the pirate blacks you should be good.  I'll be rockin my pirate blacks 

He definitely forgot words on a number of songs but this is my 4th time seeing him and he's forgotten words at every show.... it's kinda like a signature at this point... I've heard a lot of people say the same thing.

All in all I had a great time in general admission. People were pretty odd trying to follow the stage... but from where I stood no one did that. I could totally see it a few times tho.

I expected there to be more moshing. Most people just stood around on their phones. nothing like the MSG video I saw. I guess Atlanta is just more laid back...

I'd like to go to another show in another city. Wish he did two shows in Atlanta... hope he adds another date.
not just the words the forgot but i felt like his energy was off. like he was phoning it it. i though for sure he was gonna turn it up for atlanta

glad they didnt mash. it wouldve been so stupid. people def followed the stage

Go to Nashville if you want to see another show. only a 4 hour drive. Saw my second yeezus show there. Nothing to there but a short drive 

LOL def don't get VIP GA. in atlanta there was no vip ga. just ga
Going to the Tampa show tonight as well. First Kanye concert, so super excited. Plus I'll be on the floor.

Is it a good idea to unDS Yeezy's being on the floor? Will I have to worry about the shoes being stepped on?

Back
Top Bottom