OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

****** on KTT literally having a meltdown 
roll.gif

Man, this whole thing is wack as ****

Everyday, real ****** going through **** in the streets, having to get up before the sun comes up to go to jobs they hate for "living wages" or trying to figure out how to get their kid fed

and this millionaire clown is going to lay up for weeks due to "sleep deprivation" and "exhaustion".

I'm so disgusted by these prima donnas.

Make music, perform for the people who buy your material and go home and take care of your family.

Truth here.

Dude is absolutely wilding and lost.

It's crazy that I can't believe years ago I used to look up to the man that's doing all this BS. :smh:

Last edited:

pablo is obviously severely sick and yall can do is worry bout some measly dollars. pray 4 pablo
This dude really has some of you mind ****** beyond repair.

Like... straight up unzipped, penetrated and thrusting all in your cerebral cortex.

Get help.

Son has millions, fame, and a dime piece wifey who makes millions and dude STILL isn't happy. Dude should step in my shoes for a day. I'm a broke recovering alcoholic who smashes whack females and who often gets rejected by dimes. If I was soft I too would be in a mental hospital complaining about my life, but I'm built ford tough and have hope for better things in the future. Man up Yeezy your so called problems aren't that big. Try being TimidTebow for a day.

Son has millions, fame, and a dime piece wifey who makes millions and dude STILL isn't happy. Dude should step in my shoes for a day. I'm a broke recovering alcoholic who smashes whack females and who often gets rejected by dimes. If I was soft I too would be in a mental hospital complaining about my life, but I'm built ford tough and have hope for better things in the future. Man up Yeezy your so called problems aren't that big. Try being TimidTebow for a day.
This is why mental illness is still and issue in this country. People look at it like their life is great why are they depressed. It's because of mental defects that need to be treated. When the country can overcome that, maybe we can fix the homeless problem too.

Kanye West's Tour Cancellation Could Cost Him More Than $10 Million
November 21, 2016 | 4:36 PM

Kanye West abruptly canceled the remaining dates of his Saint Pablo Tour yesterday (November 20) after a series of issues cause him to cut short a show in Los Angeles and a later one in Sacramento. Forbes is estimating that ‘Ye will lose upward of $10 million for scrapping the rest of the performances. He had even added a second leg of the tour set to run through to New Year’s Eve.

The financial publication breaks down the numbers by saying that West made an average of $1.5 million per city on the stops he had already accomplished. Traditionally, artists pocket one-third of ticket sales, which means Yeezy is losing $500,000 per night. This adds up to about $10 million to account for the rest of the Saint Pablo Tour.

Additionally, Kanye is missing out on revenue from merchandise, which fans flocked to purchase, especially as each city had limited edition apparel, including long-sleeve T-shirts for $65.

West was in the news just before the cancellation for a rant about Donald Trump that had many people scratching their heads. He went on another diatribe shortly after with more about the president-elect and his friend(?) Jay Z.

Amid the commotion, he uploaded almost 100 fashion photos to his Instagram, which might suggest he’s more focused on being a designer than a musician at the moment.

I'm about to lose my Obamacare and this fool crying like a diva.

Empathy should not be selective. I feel equally sorry for you and Ye. I wish you both healthy recoveries

Last edited:
Kanye's case emphasizes that money & having everything a man could ever want can't buy happiness

I hope he's getting the proper much-needed help he deserves.

I think it wouldn't be very nice if this was put on KUWTK

Last edited:

I'm about to lose my Obamacare and this fool crying like a diva.

This is some real **** right here

Rolling Stone Best Albums of 2016 – Top 10

1. Beyoncé – Lemonade
2. David Bowie – Blackstar
3. Chance the Rapper – Coloring Book
4. Car Seat Headrest – Teens of Denial
5. Frank Ocean – Blonde
6. Radiohead – A Moon Shaped Pool
7. Rolling Stones – Blue & Lonesome
8. Kanye West – The Life of Pablo
9. Leonard Cohen – You Want It Darker
10. Young Thug – Jeffery

Rolling Stone Best Albums of 2016 – Top 10

1. Beyoncé – Lemonade
2. David Bowie – Blackstar
3. Chance the Rapper – Coloring Book
4. Car Seat Headrest – Teens of Denial
5. Frank Ocean – Blonde
6. Radiohead – A Moon Shaped Pool
7. Rolling Stones – Blue & Lonesome
8. Kanye West – The Life of Pablo
9. Leonard Cohen – You Want It Darker
10. Young Thug – Jeffery

This looks like some male hair dresser list.

Back
Top Bottom