OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

I feel like if he wasn’t dealing with his BS, we’d be talking differently about this project
He take off Freestyle 4, FML put Ultra Light beam at the end so FSMH could start it and it's up there (as in better than 808s IMO)

Y’all got the stomach to watch this ***** fall off even more? I can’t do it man. Can’t even listen to Dropout without shaking my head and tearing up.

“Is it cool to rap about gold, if I told the world I copped it from Ghana and Mali?”

It was Kanye, it was :smh:

Going in with zero expectations to avoid disappointment. We all know he is capable of audio magic but the Ye album and the antics surrounding that left me a little alienated as a fan. Last music I heard from him that I thought was musical genius worthy was Yeezus. Pablo was just okay in my opinion, lotta struggle bars on that album

Y’all got the stomach to watch this ***** fall off even more? I can’t do it man. Can’t even listen to Dropout without shaking my head and tearing up.

“Is it cool to rap about gold, if I told the world I copped it from Ghana and Mali?”

Nah man dont cry :lol::lol::lol:

All good things come to an end eventually

Ima be sick though when this LP a whole hour at church with zero slaps :smh:

me:

asdfafd.jpg

He’s just the Sunday service now and that’s it. I don’t expect to see another album come out from him ever. He’s worse than Dre. It’s just gonna become myth and lore like Detox.

He could’ve made WTT his final release and I personally would’ve been straight with that, had a perfect streak up to that point

What is even more sad is most of the quotable Kanye lines that we love was written by Chyhi, Rhymefest, and other rappers who will forever be nameless

Like I think Teyana Taylor and Big Sean put out songs recently but do they still even rep GOOD?

Like I think Teyana Taylor and Big Sean put out songs recently but do they still even rep GOOD?
They do but everyone has kinda quieted that noise since the MAGA stuff. They keep their association on the DL.

He was just hanging with 2 Chainz, TI, and others. They just don’t wanna publicize that too much until he’s proven he’s fixed himself.

Back
Top Bottom