OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

Cudi’s humming on Welcome to Heartbreak >>>

11 years tho, b. God damn. We’ll never be those kids again calibeebee calibeebee
3D500EAF-E6A0-42C4-9488-7012CBEBFB68.png

Streetlights, Coldest Winter, and Pinocchio Story are my favorite tracks on 808s.

It's funny cause when the album first came out I was bumping to Welcome to Heartbreak, Amazing, and Heartless.

Robocop >>>>>

The album that birthed Drake who ironically is the decade's biggest artist by far.

I remember downloading MBDTF a week early through this blogspot streaming site, back when 'Ye could release an album on time. Was in my learning how to DJ phase and spun "All of the Lights" at a house party that night and people were in euphoria..

With that being said, MBDTF is overrated and Yeezus is underrated....

I usually don't give out fades this close to a holiday, but I may have to ask the Lord for forgiveness

The production on the album is peak kanye but I can't listen to Runaway or Blame Game without cringing. Late Registration is Kanye's best album. Graduation and MBDTF are in an eternal battle for number 2

The production on the album is peak kanye but I can't listen to Runaway or Blame Game without cringing. Late Registration is Kanye's best album. Graduation and MBDTF are in an eternal battle for number 2

I can feel you a bit on Blame Game, it wasn't my fav track for the longest but that was moreso for the Chris Rock outro. Listened to it recently and the song itself is great.
Runaway is one of my fav tracks because of the lil "movie" and I still remember that performance with that extra long intro.

MBDTF is #1 & Graduation is a not as close #2 for me

BF97D8E2-EAEC-44D1-80EC-FE175E85BC29.png
Cringing at Blame Game (aside from CR’s part).
BF97D8E2-EAEC-44D1-80EC-FE175E85BC29.png
Boy I know you had pickles under your tongue when you typed up this ****.

:rofl:

I can feel you a bit on Blame Game, it wasn't my fav track for the longest but that was moreso for the Chris Rock outro. Listened to it recently and the song itself is great.
Runaway is one of my fav tracks because of the lil "movie" and I still remember that performance with that extra long intro.

MBDTF is #1 & Graduation is a not as close #2 for me

Selita Ebanks as the bird while Kanye is professing his mishaps with Alexis and Amber lol I remember it like it was yesterday. There was this chick I was talking to at the time and me and her were so hyped for the album it didn't make any sense. If that album is nothing else, its most definitely a time capsule for that time in my life right along side Graduation. I listen to "I Wonder" and always get a little choked up :blush: reminds me of the purist and most innocent time in my life.

My only critique of MBDTF is we heard a good amount of the album via GOOD Fridays

nah that surprise Ross verse erased that narrative for me :lol: :lol:

I remember when i first peep the whole album in its entirety i saw DIAND had a longer run time but didnt think anything of it.

Then i got to it and that interlude HIT and i almost threw uP. All those ****ing rifts mannnn :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

THEN SON STARTED YELLING LOOKING AT MYBITCH I GET SHE GIVE YA *** A BONE AND I WAS DONE IOUHYGFVCTYVGUBHINJLMK:HGVFCYTVGUBHKJNLMKJFCDTFYVGBJHKNLM:<KJHBGVFCDTCFGBHJNKM<:L:

Holy **** im getting chills running that verse in my head now

Cringing at runaway and blame game? But for why?

Graduation is the overrated album.

MBDTF is his best. May not be your favorite. But it is his best.

nah that surprise Ross verse erased that narrative for me :lol: :lol:

I remember when i first peep the whole album in its entirety i saw DIAND had a longer run time but didnt think anything of it.

Then i got to it and that interlude HIT and i almost threw uP. All those ****ing rifts mannnn :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

THEN SON STARTED YELLING LOOKING AT MYBITCH I GET SHE GIVE YA *** A BONE AND I WAS DONE IOUHYGFVCTYVGUBHINJLMK:HGVFCYTVGUBHKJNLMKJFCDTFYVGBJHKNLM:<KJHBGVFCDTCFGBHJNKM<:L:

Holy **** im getting chills running that verse in my head now

my ex only had the GOOD Friday version of the song on her ipod. and one day in my ride she heard ross' verse and her mind was BLOWN.

“Who needs a chorus, we do it Tyrannosaurus”

Y’all taking me back with this GOOD Friday talk :smh:

I start thinking about Kanye now and :smh: :smh:

And how the **** we never got a CRS album :smh: :smh: :smh:

from what?

At this point, imo, Ye has spent years trying to fit in and now he's finding comfort in doing things because he wants to.

from what?

At this point, imo, Ye has spent years trying to fit in and now he's finding comfort in doing things because he wants to.

He never came off as forced like he does now. Even sonically it’s like something is missing.

MBDTF +G.O.O.D Friday might be the GREATEST RELEASE run of all time. I have all the G.O.O.D Friday's songs. He needs to release them on streaming platforms.

Back
Top Bottom