OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

Once Travis came in on the track it got better but it’s was ehh. He could’ve done way better

AjarAbandonedGoldfish-size_restricted.gif

Seems as if critics are loving this. Of course it has Yeezus vibes which critics loved that album. This is okay. I like the more hip hop/soul sample Kanye.

2DDF6530-D215-4E6B-8C74-5F7360EE4F6F.jpeg
837CFB6E-2550-40D1-8AF3-3679A6121CD9.jpeg
0BC60AB9-7802-46EE-8A06-27494E34E1DB.jpeg

If this is the Jesus route he wants to go now, I'm in for it. Way better than anything on Jesus is King and no talking about Chick Fil A

The mix of the beat sounds good. Thanks Dre
Once Travis got on this track it got worse for me. Would of preferred Cudi on the track.
At least Kanye is kind of rapping. Not getting my hopes up. I remember the time when any track with a Kanye verse was :emoji_fire: Now its like 5% chance of :emoji_fire:

Being a fan of this man is a f*ckin rollercoaster. I cant deny it though. This seems like a very promising track, I hope we get a full version and it's not scrapped. I'm looking forward to God's Country.
LOL at Kanye trolling everyone with all these glimpses of the old Kanye :lol:

I love dude but you know damn well by next month he's gonna appear on tv with a redesigned MAGA hat with whatever his campaign slogan is.

Back
Top Bottom