OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

this ***** stupid 
laugh.gif

both these dudes really just mad about a chick nan one of them is even with anymore

Last edited:
Lol same haters in here again everytime kanye does something they dont like/understand :lol:

Same groupies defending everything he does. I've bought every Kanye album I liked and dowloaded every album I didn't like. Get off his nuts, he's a man. That's weird as hell.

Yall on his jock hating tho thats much weirder and prettu sad :lol:

Try to be real for a moment.....

Which is worse. Being a male "groupie" or being a "hater".

I'll take heat for being critical of someone (especially if they deserve criticism) all day before someone accuses me of being a **** rider.

I'm OK with that.

How am I a hater when I have PURCHASED hard copies of multiple Kanye CDs? If you not on board and in love with everything the man says, you're a hater.

Those last tweets are wild. Mad disrespectful. Wiz needs to have someone physically address this issue.

is kanye really mad that he thought when wiz says kk is his wifes name?

i guess kanye dont have the answers

Lol same haters in here again everytime kanye does something they dont like/understand :lol:

Same groupies defending everything he does. I've bought every Kanye album I liked and dowloaded every album I didn't like. Get off his nuts, he's a man. That's weird as hell.

I'll take heat for being critical of someone (especially if they deserve criticism) all day before someone accuses me of being a **** rider.

I'm OK with that.

Bruh yall are hater groupies

when people dont like something why always come back that dont male sense yall are worse than groupies :lol:

I have a reason to be here i like kanye yall dont

Its sad yall cant grasp that

Last edited:
I actually respect the fact that kanye is going to this hard because he thought these were shots at Kim.

tbh, this is how all men should go at someone....

IF indeed the shots were real... but this was taken out of context ....soooooo lol 

I'm OK with that.

Bruh yall are hater groupies

when people dont like something why always come back yall are worse than groupies

I have a reason to be here i like kanye yall dont

Its sad yall cant grasp that

Here's what you can't grasp. It's a Kanye thread. That means discussion.

It's not just supposed to be a circle jerk.

What's the "hate"? Do I make fun of him? His wife? His kid?

I can't dislike some of his music? I HAVE to like all of it?

The fact that discussion and constructive criticism of a man you don't even know bothers you so much is bizarre.

Last edited:
Kanye feeling himself, c'mon now. his recent stuff isn't even touching his older work. it would be funny if Wiz bodies him on a record.

Kanye saying some dumb ****. Wiz been out before Cudi & they music dont sound NOTHING alike. :lol: at Mick Jenkins tho. I would be lowkey upset if someone jacked my album title outta the blue. Dude really should release his next project & name it Swish just to troll :lol:

Also Ye aint even acknowledge Max B smh

All in all just shut tf up & make music lol

Back
Top Bottom