OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

A close friend to Kanye told him last night "I like the direction of the album, but why you rapping off beat" Kanye is now in studio redoing songs on beat....

Can't wait for the rants when this album is a dud with music critics

I would be surprised if this happens regardless of what it sounds like.

And I haven't heard a single thing other than what was released before yesterdays *******.

The three new songs I did listen to you'd like from what I can tell of your tastes. I think so at least. It's very soul sample heavy. He def wasn't "spitting" though.

PLVN needs to troll less and hit the kid up with some new beats. The streets want that Team Scene X PLVN [emoji]128546[/emoji]

Last edited:
A close friend to Kanye told him last night "I like the direction of the album, but why you rapping off beat" Kanye is now in studio redoing songs on beat....

Something is wrong when the biggest rapper in the world needs to be reminded to rap on beat

Why a close friend just hearing it and telling it to him now? TLOP content has been shared with his close friends for months

Why a close friend just hearing it and telling it to him now? TLOP content has been shared with his close friends for months
laugh.gif

Can't wait for the rants when this album is a dud with music critics

I would be surprised if this happens regardless of what it sounds like.

And I haven't heard a single thing other than what was released before yesterdays *******.

The three new songs I did listen to you'd like from what I can tell of your tastes. I think so at least. It's very soul sample heavy. He def wasn't "spitting" though.

PLVN needs to troll less and hit the kid up with some new beats. The streets want that Team Scene X PLVN [emoji]128546[/emoji]

Correction, he's rapping on 30 Hours

All of his **** sounds the same now. It all has that electronic, deep sub bass sound. Way too trendy. I prefer the old soulful samples.

Kanye, why you so different now?

Kanye, why you keep making the same exact ish for?

Kanye, why don't you have the answers to any of my questions?

Kanye, are you really the most impactful and influential person of our generation?

Kanye?

Ye?

Back
Top Bottom