OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

Ye is a household name, Spitta is a hood legend. No comparison. Spitta rambles The same ******** about his 1987 I-roc Z and airplanes on every record he's on. That's not art in my opinion.

Last edited:
Ye is a household name, Spitta is a hood legend. No comparison. Spitta rambles The same ******** about his 1987 I-roc Z and airplanes on every record he's on. That's not art in my opinion.

:lol: ok

Im guessing your opinion on Gucci is exactly the same lol

Anyone who has followed Curren$ys career since he left YM can tell you his consistency is nearly unmatched

Idc bout popularity, that aint got ish to do with what me & Tebow were saying. Dudes cant praise anyones work in thread anymore, not even Kanyes :lol:

WHen Ye says that like bout Taylor,he shoulda had her (or some random white chick) say, "s t f u Kanye!"
That woulda sounded doper and there woulda been no kinda drama

Last edited:
17 tracks 
nthat.gif

WHen Ye says that like bout Taylor,he shoulda had her (or some random white chick) say, "s t f u Kanye!"
That woulda sounded doper and there woulda been no kinda drama

See this is the kind of stuff people on Ye's team need to be telling him

Kinda like 'Dark Fantasy' when the girl says "you aint got no Yeezy *****?!"

Last edited by a moderator:
See this is the kind of stuff people on Ye's team need to be telling him

Kinda like 'Dark Fantasy' when the girl says "you aint got no Yeezy *****?!"

that part was :pimp:

because it was Amber Rose
Had he got Taylor to do that, the world would've imploded

Man I don't even know what to believe.. I'll just wait for the actual release and hopefully I'll be pleasantly surprised

I'm guessing that Ye knew that the album would not be ready yesterday..so instead of giving us a full sample of the unfinished product he gave us a couple snipets from the album with some throw away verses that won't be included on the lp. That is my gut feeling. That article posted above just confirmed a lot of what i was thinking

I wanna hear that Lowlights tack. Seem to be a companion to Highlight, like Kdot did with I and U.

Im sure Ye love all this anticipation. I like the spectacle of it. I usually have more patience than most
tho. So I aint really bothered by the wait.

Last edited:
Dude literally did an album release at the Garden and made an event for this album. Even if it's trash Kanye made this an event.

from the live version out right now, i would give this a 6.5 or 7/10. Better than yeezus but not touching anything else.

the beats are bangers. love the ending half of famous and love fade. father stretch my hands was so overhyped and i was so disappointed.

in a nut shell, the beats are nice. everything else is forgettable.

i'll give it another listen when the cdq verison comes out

Back
Top Bottom