OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

Dude literally did an album release at the Garden and made an event for this album. Even if it's trash Kanye made this an event.

i think its safe to say in 2016 Kanye West can easily grab the worlds attention when, and however he wants.

His popularity or social power has never been questioned.

When I say this thread is full of the most boring NTers, it's to highlight that there were about 15 new pages today, filled entirely with people complaining, about an album that hasn't come out yet.

People are in here complaining about low-fi, unfinished versions of songs, 7 out of 17 of which they haven't even heard.

It's absurd really.

Last edited:
When I say this thread is full of the most boring NTers, it's to highlight that there were about 15 new pages today, filled entirely with people complaining, about an album that hasn't come out yet.

People are in here complaining about low-fi, unfinished versions of songs, 7 out of 17 of which they haven't even heard.

It's absurd really.

The irony.

You just added a complaint to the 15 pages of complaints, so that just makes you one of us.
A little food for thought, complainer.

Will Ye have an epic fall from grace like most superstars? Will his life become an e Hollywood movie?

Last edited:

It's absurd really.
The irony.

You just added a complaint to the 15 pages of complaints, so that just makes you one of us.
That response wasn't as clever or pertinent as you thought it was. It's also not ironic at all. I'm sure you don't know what that word means.

You're in here *****ing and moaning about an album you haven't heard.

Last edited:

It's absurd really.

The irony.

That response wasn't as clever or pertinent as you thought it was. It's also not ironic at all. I'm sure you don't know what that word means.

Did you or did you not just complain, again, for the 2nd time on this page?

*plays Kanye - Facts*

It's absurd really.

The irony.

*plays Kanye - Facts*
Me pointing out that you're boring and keep whining about a record you haven't heard isn't complaining. It's me pointing out that your lame boring *** keeps whining about a record you haven't heard.

That also isn't the definition of irony.

So again, your post isn't as clever or as pertinent as you thought it was.

You're still boring.

Last edited:
The feels in this thread right now.

It's absurd really.

The irony.

*plays Kanye - Facts*

Me pointing out that you're boring and keep whining about a record you haven't heard isn't complaining. It's me pointing out that your lame boring *** keeps whining about a record you haven't heard.

That also isn't the definition of irony.

So again, your post isn't as clever or as pertinent as you thought it was.

You're still boring.

So now you're complaining about how boring I am?

3 complaints on the page, and you're worried about other peoples constant complaining? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom