OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

When I say this thread is full of the most boring NTers, it's to highlight that there were about 15 new pages today, filled entirely with people complaining, about an album that hasn't come out yet.

People are in here complaining about low-fi, unfinished versions of songs, 7 out of 17 of which they haven't even heard.

It's absurd really.

The irony.

You just added a complaint to the 15 pages of complaints, so that just makes you one of us.

A little food for thought, complainer.

That response wasn't as clever or pertinent as you thought it was. It's also not ironic at all. I'm sure you don't know what that word means.

You're in here *****ing and moaning about an album you haven't heard.

Did you or did you not just complain, again, for the 2nd time on this page?

*plays Kanye - Facts*

Me pointing out that you're boring and keep whining about a record you haven't heard isn't complaining. It's me pointing out that your lame boring *** keeps whining about a record you haven't heard.

That also isn't the definition of irony.

So again, your post isn't as clever or as pertinent as you thought it was.

You're still boring.

So now you're complaining about how boring I am?

3 complaints on the page, and you're worried about other peoples constant complaining? :lol:

Look fam I made a general statement about boring NTers and how ridiculous it is to complain about something people haven't heard.

YOU'RE the only one who caught a feeling from that post and came out here feeling the need to defend lame boring dudes everywhere.

I'm not complaining.

I simply threw a shoe out there and you felt the need to pick it up and wear it, because apparently it fit perfectly.

You know who you are. If that's the type of dude that will complain about how wack something is before you experience it then own it, live that life. More power to you if that's the person you pride yourself on being.

In my opinion though, that's lame behavior. "I don't know anything about this but let me critique it and make strong decisive statements about it anyway."

Word.

We have heard some of it though. Unless he changes the lyrics on what we have heard, majority is wack.

People keep saying Kanye is on top of fashion, outside of Yeezys who is actually wearing his clothes outside of the homeless?

We have heard some of it though. Unless he changes the lyrics on what we have heard, majority is wack.

People keep saying Kanye is on top of fashion, outside of Yeezys who is actually wearing his clothes outside of the homeless?
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Album was [emoji]128293[/emoji] From what I heard yesterday. :smh: :smh: dudes still talking about dam lyrics b get over it flow/beats >>>>>>> lyrics

And those album covers beign posted are pure trash and so is the original

beyonce is probably the biggest star in music today but I wouldnt say she's the most influential. She didnt change the landscape of urban music like Kanye did

It is. Sorry ya still stuck in the past but if a rapper puts out a album spitting his *** off but the beats and his flow/delivery are off Its trash. This isn't the 90's anymore keep those 60 bars per verse there. A little bit off both is good and I expect nothing great from Kanye on that front

Album was [emoji]128293[/emoji] From what I heard yesterday. :smh: :smh: dudes still talking about dam lyrics b get over it flow/beats >>>>>>> lyrics

Does rapping off beat count as good flow?

Last edited:
And Kanye is the greatest performer this generation .. No question

Beyoncé takes that again. Unless you're talking about rap. If that's the case I'll give that to jay z, so simple and so potent. And I'm front section everytime they hit Dallas

I'm still waiting for the CDQ so I haven't heard nothing yet but Kanye is still a rapper :lol: lyrics mean something. If it's all about flow and beats then he's just like every new rapper that pops up.

Seems I struck a nerve with ya old dust heads. Rap music has left ya behind and ya over here still looking for lyrics like its the 90's and then wanna call everything new trash. Na it's not its just evolved for better or worse.

And Kanye is the greatest performer this generation .. No question

In terms of hip hop, probably best ever....in terms of all music this generation it is highly debatable when you compare other artist and genres of music..one can even start the debate with Beyoncé

I'm still waiting for the CDQ so I haven't heard nothing yet but Kanye is still a rapper :lol: lyrics mean something. If it's all about flow and beats then he's just like every new rapper that pops up.

Diffrent rappers for diffrent things. Not gonna listen to a nas album expecting an amazing musical experience and I won't listen to a ye album expecting amazing bars.

Diffrent rappers for diffrent things. Not gonna listen to a nas album expecting an amazing musical experience and I won't listen to a ye album expecting amazing bars.

It's a difference in saying you're not expecting amazing bar vs lyrics don't matter

And just because you care about what a rapper saying doesn't mean your stuck in the 90's :lol: you've said that same dumb **** like three times already

If lyrics don't matter in hip hop than it truly is dead.

Na its evolved and left ya behind. It's doesn't matter AS much as it did in the 90's and such when it was the end all be all of deciding who was great rapper/album. Same could be said about any genre of music really.

Back
Top Bottom