OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

TRASH

Dude takes a million years to drop an average album where every song is only two minutes

Goodbye relevancy for Kanye

Last edited:
LOL @ thinking Kanye ******* West will no longer be relevant. I'm the furthest thing from a 'Ye rider, but you gotta be kidding me.

If anything, the extracurricular **** and rollout of this album should cement that he's gonna be here for a while whether we like it or not. People ate it up at every step and kept feeding his ego.

Kahehendnjejejjskskjwhshshhsu YYYYYYAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSS

30 / 10 album now

*sigh*

This **** ain't good bruh. This _ had a team of writers and the lyrics on here are trash. Beats ain't even that good. I liked the first 3 songs then when it got to Famous it went bad. Rihanna sounded bad, of course Swizz was trash. Then that **** Chris Brown sounded so corny :lol: :smh:. Real Friends and No Parties In LA are BY FAR the best songs. I just don't get how he can make those 2 then make the rest of that. I don't even want College Dropout or Dark Fantasy Kanye. I just want good music.

I swear if the normal stans start talking bout how this is "art" and "You guys don't understand it". :lol:

I don't know what y'all are complaining about in regards to lyrics. It's not on some Lupe ish, but that's just fine by me. And I know y'all don't listen to Lupe like talmbout, so y'all can cut that ish out. Now I admit there are some questionable lyrics, but it's not that detrimental to the overall quality of the album. It's a 8-8.5/10

The **** Lupe or any other rapper got to do with Kanye making songs with bad lyrics. :lol: Y'all dudes are a special group. Just reaching for excuses. It's one thing to make songs with no direction but this _'s punchlines are cringe.

What's a bad lyric bro, besides the bleached anus and the Ray J line? Y'all gassing it, Kanye had never been a great lyricist.

It's really a one view or the other type affair with a lot of y'all. Either it's terrible, or it's the album of the year already. It's in the middle of his discography, which is saying something.

kanye west isn't god

his writing sucks

shoulda got some help for these epic sounding beats

with that said, still better than yeezus

Last edited:

do yall not know how to internet??

why are you guys signing up for that trash?

[thread="317633"]I'm saying though... if yall don't know how to find albums in 2016, then I dont even know what to say to you[/thread]

Cats is still using desktops in 2016?
That's your bad, pa.

I'm on iPhone and iPad all day. Tell me how to get this album outside of tidal.

This trash app still don't work btw.

Nas won.

Please put me on homie. I have no desire to be downloading it through torrents uploading on cloud and then in my phone. If there is some new way for the iPhone let me know

do yall not know how to internet??

why are you guys signing up for that trash?
[thread="317633"]Official Kanye West X G O O D Music Thread Kanye West T L O P 02 11 2016 Yzyszn Approaching/15930#post_25193081​[/thread]
Cats is still using desktops in 2016?
That's your bad, pa.

I'm on iPhone and iPad all day. Tell me how to get this album outside of tidal.

This trash app still don't work btw.Nas won.
Desktops are goat though

Spotify >

Every now again you get these apple music and tidal exclusives but Spotify does a great job of getting me to listen to songs that I probably wouldn't have otherwise
I know I'm supporting Spotify because they've been good to me money wise. Went from having a free month for singing up, to getting 3 months for a $1, to getting 3 months for only $10. Not to mention they still have a free option. I'll wait for the album to hit their site.

Back
Top Bottom