OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

Ye's run in 07 > Graduation

While that album has some timeless music on there, overall, it wasn't great, imo.

Hype pushed it to those huge sale numbers but musically, it's far from Ye's best. Doesn't crack my top 3 Ye albums.

Said both in here before but I'll say again....

"Can't Tell Me Nothing" might be my favorite Kanye song.

"Good Life" was the last song played at my wedding.

Shout to Toomp for his work on that album.

Reactions: JPS
Great album. I even like Barry Bonds and Drunk Girls. Only thing was I never liked that watered down version of Home. Took all that soul out of it. Flashing Lights and Can't Tell Me Nothing was probably the 2 best songs of that whole year.

Graduation was in 07.

For me, Graduation is one of those albums that when I hear it, I can think back to exactly how my life was back then. Most albums are whatever but with this one, I remember being in college listening to it on the way to class, etc. Timeless :pimp:

While that album has some timeless music on there, overall, it wasn't great, imo.

Hype pushed it to those huge sale numbers but musically, it's far from Ye's best. Doesn't crack my top 3 Ye albums.

Saying it doesn't crack your top 3 is hardly saying anything when the man has like 4 classics damn near

EA56D168-18F4-4868-ABAE-2E40CBBC124F.jpeg

This album about to be fire, Ye been locked up in the studio lol

Never really rocked with the full body of work but FSMH Pt. 1 and Real Friends still get burn.

Few other good ones on there but those are the only ones I'm still playing consistently.

Back
Top Bottom