OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

wish Drake followed Kanye’s lead playing the older bangers. In fairness, i dont think Drake was bad but no one was tryna hear those new songs he played after Kanye just went off with some classics

would have loved a ‘say u will’ into a ‘say whats real’ transition

One artist gave the crowd energy through performance, the other just raised the mic trying to ride off the crowds energy the majority of the time.

Also i need the clip where Drake leaves the stage after his set, The way it was shot was intentional as **** :lol: , The angle they caught it at had the canadian looking like he was in a burried alive match

wish Drake followed Kanye’s lead playing the older bangers. In fairness, i dont think Drake was bad but no one was tryna hear those new songs he played after Kanye just went off with some classics

would have loved a ‘say u will’ into a ‘say whats real’ transition

man

I was actually worried he was going to forget way more lyrics but I'd say he did pretty well to Ye standards haha.

Does Amazon prime have it up or was it just a one time thing?

seen kanye 10+ times, this is prob a top 3 for me. (GITD will always be #1)

suprisingly, kanye remembered a lot of his lyrics.. i feel like him tryna censor himself made him actually remember more lyrics :rofl::rofl:

drake was a snooze fest.. he should've went with his old stuff..

to me it felt like jesus was in his ear telling him to stop cursing as to why he was messing up alot :lol:

he 10000000% forgot All Day though

At the start of the show I thought the conductor was lupe fiasco and they was gonna start with touch the sky :lol:

to me it felt like jesus was in his ear telling him to stop cursing as to why he was messing up alot :lol:

he 10000000% forgot All Day though

surprised he did all day. he forgot a lot of good life too..

if he did DEVIL IN A NEW DRESS :frown:

Ye always forgets lyrics....hes still Top 3 when it comes to hip hop concerts tho. Ill never forget GITD Tour and WTT Tour....man forgot all his lyrics but the shows were incredible.

Also, dk where the drake hate is coming from...i was feelin his set. Made me appreciate clb more.

Back
Top Bottom