OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

I check their videos now and then. I came across another dad reacts duo, “BridgingTheGap.”

The dads reactions on that one can be pretty entertaining.

I watch them too and a few others.

I think watching these type of videos is the closest thing to hearing an album/music again for the first time.

z5z30i9a4p5b1.jpg

Pablo is a pretty solid album IMHO

Real Friends, Saint Pablo, Ultralight beam, 30 Hours, No More Parties, FSMH, Fade…. All great songs
I don't disagree, but those are the only good songs on the album and it's like 20 tracks. I wouldn't consider it top tier IMO but definitely apart of a good rotation.

New music is being worked onat the very least

I'm basing this off of a website that is a quite extensive list of Kanye leaks...unreleased songs...early rough drafts...scrapped albums etc...

That 5:30 song you posted is new music. That sample of Someday We'll All Be Free is new (post Donda)...hes def working on music. And I'm here for it.

I'm basing this off of a website that is a quite extensive list of Kanye leaks...unreleased songs...early rough drafts...scrapped albums etc...

That 5:30 song you posted is new music. That sample of Someday We'll All Be Free is new (post Donda)...hes def working on music. And I'm here for it.

Only thing is that he's honestly always working on new music it's the releasing part that's tricky :lol:

Only bumping this to say three Ye throwaway tracks have now been repurposed for one of the most hyped albums in a long time

Glad to hear Ye is working on an album now is the perfect time to drop some heat as the Rap game is pretty dry rn tbh

And I won't stand for no Pablo slander, that album is actual heat. I got it in MBDTF tier, slightly below, but I listen to it way more often than any of his other albums.

Waves
Ultra
Famous
Fade
Facts
No more parties
30 hours
Saint Pablo

are all heat

Could've shrunk it and had a legit classic. Pablo banged.

Pause.
But he didn't. Stretch my hands pt 2 still exists despite our wishes.

Feedback and Highlights in all their averageness still exists.

Gonna have disagree with Famous being heat...it's okay.

Fade and Facts don't do it for me. But rest of the album is heat.

Glad to hear Ye is working on an album now is the perfect time to drop some heat as the Rap game is pretty dry rn tbh

People are just letting Ye get away with the Nazi stuff? Still buying shoes and waiting on his new music? Travis Scott brings him out like he didn't say he "liked Hitler"? Smh

Back
Top Bottom