OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

Screenshot_20231230_180527.jpg

of-course.gif

I guess the money is starting to run low.

Lmaoo if the apology wasn't genuine i think he would have probably done it while he was could still save billions :lol:.

Either way Looks like the album is actually dropping and based off snippets/leaks it sounds amazing

Lmaoo if the apology wasn't genuine i think he would have probably done it while he was could still save billions :lol:.

Either way Looks like the album is actually dropping and based off snippets/leaks it sounds amazing
Kanye has like tripled down on his antisemitic **** over the last year or two.

Homie literally got chased out of Hollywood, got married, got semi low, and came back with a collab album all while still talking that 'Jew's are bad and out to get me' ****. I doubt any serious people of faith took that apology to heart.

At this point he probably needs much more action behind his words to be taken serious.

Kanye has like tripled down on his antisemitic **** over the last year or two.

Homie literally got chased out of Hollywood, got married, got semi low, and came back with a collab album all while still talking that 'Jew's are bad and out to get me' ****. I doubt any serious people of faith took that apology to heart.

At this point he probably needs much more action behind his words to be taken serious.

That's kind of my point, i think he's genuinely apologizing to any of his Jewish fans/business partners who took his comments to heart, However he hasn't let up on the zionist & power corrupt Jewish people who have leveraged "antisemitism" to abuse other groups in many US industries (As he shouldn't).

It makes absolutely 0 sense for him to do a "save face" apology after he's literally lost billions & been dropped by damn near every corporate sponsor over the past 2 years.

Just realized that Ye is independent, it completely blows my mind that acts of his nature don't tend to do this more, what does someone with the influence & fanbase of Kanye need with a record label in 2024.

Wonder if it's just the massive cost of getting out of a major contract when you generate that much money from the label

trying to ask this question to reddit but I dont post on reddit and mods not letting me. If anyone can post this question here to get an answer i'd appreciate it.

Help me find this song... Trying to find a kanye song. I have a feeling its a ye feature or maybe unreleased. It starts off slow with a just piano keys then has kanye harmonizing in autotune which sounds like hes crying/wailing.

80 degrees?
Nah that’s not it. I don’t think he has an actual verse jusr him harmonizing in the beginning of the song with slow piano keys playing

Edit: what triggered this is the very first key played on the song “X & cud”

Edit it’s “hold on” pusha t featuring Rick Ross

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom