Official Young Money - "We Are Young Money" Album Thread DROPS 12/21

Originally Posted by ThatDudeChris

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Originally Posted by ThatDudeChris

WHO THE F IS MS. PARKER???
Go watch this movie...................

z161892829.jpg

ohhh thats why they were saying Chris Tucker
Yea the hook is basically the same @$! Chris Tucker says in Friday. Maybe they were watching Friday while recording or some @$!. Not sure whatcame into their head to make that a hook.

i jus finished listening to it..album started off strong but it faded hard and quickly....good thing i DL'ed...Millz spit some ok ishh but he didn'treally get me to be like ohhhhh...gudda actually showed me a little something

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

^He's def not the same Gudda from the SQUAD-UP days...
smh.gif

I got money that a CB reference will be somewhere in that "Wife Beater" track...

I thought he was, maybe I'm wrong.

thats a lot of people...in 3 years theres going to be law suits and falling outs about masters and people not eating...watch....

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

thats a lot of people...in 3 years theres going to be law suits and falling outs about masters and people not eating...watch....
Why wait so long? i say by the end of next year atleast 3 ppl try and leave
laugh.gif

soooo like quick question. whats this chick Shanells purpose on YM? does she rap? sing? or just let everyone run trains on her like nicki?

Originally Posted by I D0NT PASS

soooo like quick question. whats this chick Shanells purpose on YM? does she rap? sing? or just let everyone run trains on her like nicki?
*dead*

eek.gif

roll.gif

gave it a spin. the only thing i like is the production
pimp.gif

but everything was below average for me. aside from 1-2 tracks.

Not really feelin this album. Hooks on most of the songs are weak and I dont know, just not feeling it. These are the only songs that are coo IMO.......

Gooder
Every Girl
Pass Tha Dutch
Steady Mobbin
Finale

Maybe I have to give it a couple more spins or just give it some time. We'll see.

Originally Posted by I D0NT PASS

she sings

Back
Top Bottom