*OFFICIAL YUKU DESIGN TUTORIAL+FAQ* CSS 101

didn't the mods say that your NT join date would carry over?
The Most Notorious NTer in History.......IS BACK
Wanted size 10.5-11 DS Only- Sole Collector Seattle AM95
China LBJ III
and Jordan III Black + Infared VI + DMP
AIM- Lets Make Wafers

laugh.gif

This is way too hard.

Add me! Click on my username or sig!

How the hell do you get your OG screen name carried over?
Season from '06 to like about '010 minimum, cause theres no way to lose. But the Movement is so in the STREETS that it makes people like us even more. Our SWAGGER and paper is so AMAZING that the multi is gonna be some other iish.
::::::TEAM . KUFI . SMACKA:::​

I'm doing this reply in
Quote:
Ska, I swear you take longer to fix up your posts than working on the profile! it's all simple
Thing is, it only takes me a few seconds to make any of my replies. It's all HTML, which makes sense to me.

If you start something (like underlining), you need to close it.

<u> = underline
</u> = close underline or end underline

Pretty simple. This yuku stuff ... it's like you're having a conversation with your computer. :lol:
laugh.gif

I have another name registered with Yuku that I mess around with, and I've managed to change the background and some of the headers. Looking through the code, that mess is crazy. :lol:
laugh.gif
"sometimes the color can be ______." What is this sometimes stuff?

It just doesn't make sense to me, that's all.

And with HTML, you just close things in the order you started them. If you start a word off with <b><i> (bold and italics), then you just end it with </i></b>. Simple. This CSS stuff doesn't seem to have an order. I mean ... I know it does ... but it's all scattered ... pages and pages of code. Screw that. :b
tongue.gif

<>< ><> <>< ><> <>< KID LEBRON III's or WISE LEBRON III's (11-12.5)[/b]
(http://www.nba.com/lakers/news/Chick_Hearn_Bio-50564-59.htmlI grew up going mainly to ANGELS and LAKERS games, but I will ALWAYS cheer for my wife's home team (UK WILDCATS) and ALL the rest of MY home teams (SPARKS, XTREME, CLIPPERS, PADRES, DUCKS, TROJANS, CHARGERS, AVENGERS, DODGERS, BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, GALAXY).​

how do you take a skin off? i set one but i cant seem to remove it.
"You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them."

Michael Jordan​

I hate this!!!!!!
How do i even get to the point where i can start step 1???? someone please help me!

*23ska edit* I removed your sig because the eBay link has no spaces, and screws up the format of the page.

does anyone know how to look at your old ezboard profile? i cant find a way to get back to it...it only takes me to the yuku one now...
[/center]

^^right on...

i wanted to get a print screen of that with my join date to put on the yuku profile just in case...since its lookin like the NT join date isnt going to carry over...
[/center]

12003_MYMAX.gif

Quote:
And with HTML, you just close things in the order you started them. If you start a word off with <b><i> (bold and italics), then you just end it with </i></b>. Simple. This CSS stuff doesn't seem to have an order. I mean ... I know it does ... but it's all scattered ... pages and pages of code. Screw that

EXACTLY!!!!
HTML is simple, but this CSS stuff ive never seen it before. thats why im leaving my profile as is.
MILLION

DOLLAR

MAX

When I registered it said my screen name was already taken, how do I bring it over to this Yuku iish?
Season from '06 to like about '010 minimum, cause theres no way to lose. But the Movement is so in the STREETS that it makes people like us even more. Our SWAGGER and paper is so AMAZING that the multi is gonna be some other iish.

Good looks, b

edit-

Now they sayin my password aint right. Yuku iish is messin up already

lol, once again yuku is where NT is going to be moving to in the future, around the fall most likely. We are all creating yuku profiles to get used to it and make e-friends so create one and invite me.. link in sig.

were moving? So no more blk/red backround? NOOOOOOOOOO! So now its gonna be Yuku.com instead of Niketalk.com?
Teaneck[/i]
Reeceman10,Justdunkit02,PolosandDunks,TheRaygunZ,IAMMALCOLMX519,rzh100

Quote:
were moving? So no more blk/red backround? NOOOOOOOOOO! So now its gonna be Yuku.com instead of Niketalk.com?

Nooo...its changing from ezboard to yuku...it will still be Niketalk..its just changing boards..

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>G-mail[/td][td]Yuku[/td][/tr][/table]​
Ravens WILL win the Superbowl.

i just changed my online now icon to a red blinking light, if you want to know how to do this here is the code to enter in your advanced css file text box when editing your skin:

.online img { display: none; }
.online { padding-left: 20px; background: url(img64.imageshack.us/img64/4738/yukuonlinenow1so.gif) no-repeat top left; }

(if using the basic skin) enter it right under where it says:
/* trick to hide "online" text so only icon shows */

http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/4738/yukuonlinenow1so.gif - is my red blinking light, you can use it if you want, if not just enter your own url into that box to get your own online now picture

Yeah, this Yuku stuff isn't working for me either... I was hype about it at first, but I haven't had any luck transferring my acct. (with the supplied link above, i have no Yuku link in my ezBoard control center)

I can't even create a new acct.

When I try to transfer, it says my password is incorrect every time... When I try to make a new acct, it says the verification code thing (the colored font in the box) is wrong every time... So i dunno... Hopefully it's just the system having trouble with all of us tring to update at the same time...

EDIT: I got it figured out... If you all are using the link to transfer your acct, you gotta put your SN after the last forward slash... It gives PW errors because, it not on your profile if your SN isn't in the URL...

[/center]

Back
Top Bottom