OFFICIAL: Zoom Flight 95 OG Jason Kidd Holiday '15

Figures. I'm a size 13 lol.

Story of my life :ohwell:

Not sure if you’re still looking

8A57D180-9D69-4F5F-811D-0BF7DF7A5B67.jpeg
I NEEX THESE TBH

I know what you mean. i was never a fan of the colorway but the leather on the retro is pretty bad and the blue is off

the leather on the white red is bad too but the colorway is great.

I must have gotten a good pair as well. My mavs CW has good craftsmanship but the materials are buns, but it's what I expected.

The Mavs are a grail of mine. Had an unworn pair of the OG 95 Mavs PE, but the components they used in the beginning of the Zoom Flight era didn’t age well and deteriorated badly—had to let them go.

The blue and green on the retros are a shade too light and the tongue netting has been covered. The craftsmanship on pairs are a hit and miss, but i’m ultimately thankful they’re back and most importantly, wearable :nthat:
3D386FCC-BAD8-47CC-A535-50425B81F90C.jpeg

Not sure if you’re still looking

Shout out to you! Ordered my pair!

I see the black/ whites finally hit shelves stateside. Was surprised to walk in DTLR and see them. I think I grabbed mine back in March or April off of size.

Are we going to see a wider release of the OG black/white... If not, i may cop now... Did these drop on SNKRS?

Zoom flight 5 whennnnnnnnnnnnnn :frown: wish I could've made a pair on ID back then but I was but a broke 18 year old

Back
Top Bottom