OFFICIAL: Zoom Flight 95 OG Jason Kidd Holiday '15

When exactly were those around?  Looks like the Air Lambaste was '95 but I wasn't even really into Nikes like that from 94-95.  Those look like a high top Air Lambaste.  I don't think they would be too popular as a retro to be honest, they're a lot less underwhelming from a visual standpoint.

Same season at the low. 95-96 NBA Season. The HI was worn by many players. Most notably Alonzo Mourning.

Last edited:
great shoe with great simple possibilities but Nike likes to fruity pebbles there retros so id expect some stupid colorways of this shoe, those customs are mad nice! might cop on super sale lol like thats a thing

Yea if I can double up on the low I will definitely do something with mine to customize. Good idea to paint the bottoms a different color. Love the white look 2 but it gets dirty.

Those are dope customs.

Nike should really consider bringing back the Hi ZF95's.
Came across these in the back of my cousin's closet years back. I bought them off him even though they are too big for me. I pull them out ever once in a while just to look at.
embarassed.gif

Last edited:
That blacked out custom is FLAMES. I wish they would release a color similar to that, as I prefer a black sole to a white one any day.

Small discount (they retailed them for $150 though) but it's better than nothing since other retailers are excluded from discount. It's a step in the right direction for further discounts later and everywhere follows. If you keep them in cart long enough (make sure you're logged in to account) they'll email you a 10% code.
https://m.ruvilla.com/nike-air-zoom-flight-95-black-white-metallic-silver.html

Sidenote: Hope the Lambaste comes out again, love those.

Last edited:
To whom it may concern: I was just able to get my pair for $79 on sneakersnstuff, by combining it with another pair on sale. Discount is applied in the cart and reduces both sale items by another %25. I just killed 2 birds with 1 stone.

To whom it may concern: I was just able to get my pair for $79 on sneakersnstuff, by combining it with another pair on sale. Discount is applied in the cart and reduces both sale items by another %25. I just killed 2 birds with 1 stone.

I didn't go into the site and details yet, but do I have to buy another shoe? Or any sale items?

I didn't go into the site and details yet, but do I have to buy another shoe? Or any sale items?
As long as you pick 2 items on sale you will get the extra %25 off. In my case I wasn't forced into buying a 2nd shoe I didn't want. Actually scooped an Xmas gift for my bro

Ok cool and repped for clarifying. Will try later when I get battery jucie to thoroughly browse the site.

Any update on the wheat color, there was a sample pair sold on ebay item number 281875864679

According to NiceKicks, "DON’T EXPECT A RETAIL RELEASE FOR THE NIKE ZOOM FLIGHT 95 “WHEAT"

Small discount (they retailed them for $150 though) but it's better than nothing since other retailers are excluded from discount. It's a step in the right direction for further discounts later and everywhere follows. If you keep them in cart long enough (make sure you're logged in to account) they'll email you a 10% code.
https://m.ruvilla.com/nike-air-zoom-flight-95-black-white-metallic-silver.html

Sidenote: Hope the Lambaste comes out again, love those.

got them off villa $85.48 with 5% discount code

View media item 1862291

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom