OFFICIAL: Zoom Flight 95 OG Jason Kidd Holiday '15

how has the fit been for you guys that own a pair?

Same as every previous release. I don't like comparing to other shoes because everyone has a different fit.

Closest shoe I can personally compare the fit with is Foamposite Pro/One.

Just got my pair in from Undefeated and this might be the worst quality shoe Nike has ever put out. I usually don't care about paying retail but they feel like something you would get from DHGATE. I'm pretty disappointed.

The Carbons are so cheap on stock X right now, might have to hit a double up.
I don’t think they are worth todays retail though. 124.99 and I’m in. 50% markup and worse quality?! 50% markup should mean the quality is still the same at the least.

I don’t think they are worth todays retail though. 124.99 and I’m in. 50% markup and worse quality?! 50% markup should mean the quality is still the same at the least.
Yeah I over paid buying them off size months ago. Retail but had to pay international shipping. I’m starting to think the carbons aren’t dropping in the states. There at least 2 other color ways that are available at retailers with no sign of the carbons coming any time soon.

Feel you, but ended up copping anyways

This situation with the Penny’s is what it is, didn’t want to miss out on all the drops from that mid 90s era (not a fan of the ASG pair)

Attachments

• 88F26B8D-BB67-4EC8-B84C-819E57C00E64.jpeg
    88F26B8D-BB67-4EC8-B84C-819E57C00E64.jpeg
    421.1 KB · Views: 996
Back
Top Bottom