OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

So, I've been away from this thread....

Just to confirm....Aways AND Bruce Lees drop next Sat (1/16)? And Bruce Lees at HOH and Niketowns only?

I STAND CORRECTED:

Bruce Lees are not a House of Hoops/Niketown Exclusive. They will see the same distribution as the Red Carpet Lebron VIIs at select Footlockers and otherboutiques. Indie/Urban Account/Whatever you want to call it release.

Originally Posted by khoshabasfinest23

Can anyone Photoshop the aways so that the yellow mesh around the heel would be black? But leaving the yellow plastic tab with the signature yellow. Much appreciated

Quick PS i like it the other way. This way looks like a triangle is cut out of the shoe.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

We don't have anything confirmed with the Dark Knights yet but, I took a note of it and will keep checking into it and keep you updated.

Thanks!

Jason
thanks jason.

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

So, I've been away from this thread....

Just to confirm....Aways AND Bruce Lees drop next Sat (1/16)? And Bruce Lees at HOH and Niketowns only?

I STAND CORRECTED:

Bruce Lees are not a House of Hoops/Niketown Exclusive. They will see the same distribution as the Red Carpet Lebron VIIs at select Footlockers and other boutiques. Indie/Urban Account/Whatever you want to call it release.

and HOH and Niketown?

Yeah they will still get them. I just meant to say other Indie/Urban Accounts will get them also.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Hey Jason the Eastbay Rep,

Are the Aways (Black,gold and purple) V releasing on January 16th,2010?

On Eastbay it says available to ship on January 16th but thats a Saturday.Are the shoes really gonna going to ship that day? Or are they going to ship later that week like the Chaos Kobe Vs?
We actually do have the shipment already but orders won't be taken until 1/15 at 11:00 PM Central Time (that's the tentative release time at the moment). We normally don't have carrier pick ups on the weekend, so it is likely that orders will ship out on Monday pending payment verification, of course.

-Jason

orders wont be taken until the 15th? I already placed my order on the 25th of Dec. ?

Originally Posted by VIL8R

Can anyone Photoshop the aways so that the yellow mesh around the heel would be black? But leaving the yellow plastic tab with the signature yellow. Much appreciated

Quick PS i like it the other way. This way looks like a triangle is cut out of the shoe.

wow that looks great. Just like I thought. Thanks for the PS thinking of buying a pair and dying that yellow mesh black. I really like how the ps turned out.

Yeah they will still get them. I just meant to say other Indie/Urban Accounts will get them also.
aka, ndc will get them too. word.
pimp.gif
. thanks for the info bro, but in case i can't get my hands on them, you got me right?

Thanks for the info brother.

Rapido's info = Always
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

On Eastbay it says available to ship on January 16th but thats a Saturday.Are the shoes really gonna going to ship that day? Or are they going to ship later that week like the Chaos Kobe Vs?
We actually do have the shipment already but orders won't be taken until 1/15 at 11:00 PM Central Time (that's the tentative release time at the moment). We normally don't have carrier pick ups on the weekend, so it is likely that orders will ship out on Monday pending payment verification, of course.

-Jason

orders wont be taken until the 15th? I already placed my order on the 25th of Dec. ?
Yeah, sorry about that.
embarassed.gif
When I was checking it onthe website it wasn't allowing it to add to cart, but that is all fixed now. You are right, it can be ordered now. Thanks for challenging me on that.

-Jason

Originally Posted by VIL8R

This is nicer than the GR Away....i like the black better....

Originally Posted by s dubl

-Jason

Yeah, sorry about that.
embarassed.gif
When I was checking it on the website it wasn't allowing it to add to cart, but that is all fixed now. You are right, it can be ordered now. Thanks for challenging me on that.

-Jason
??. until we have further confirmation that Eastbay rep is legit , I would refrain from providing any personal information, even through PM.

Maybe next time someone calls Eastbay about their order status they should ask if the company is aware someone is representing them on the largest sneakercommunity online. If the dude aint legit he could cause some major problems for the company. No offense man if you are legit but right now we got nothing toprove that. Saw you posting in the JB forum too...

Originally Posted by marley

Maybe next time someone calls Eastbay about their order status they should ask if the company is aware someone is representing them on the largest sneaker community online. If the dude aint legit he could cause some major problems for the company. No offense man if you are legit but right now we got nothing to prove that. Saw you posting in the JB forum too...

The reluctance is expected which is a hurdle we expected. I won't expect you to just take my word for it, but, claiming to be a representative of Eastbaywould land me in legal trouble since one of you may easily report me to them. I assure you, I am legit and I will do my best to help the community. Minormistakes may happen (as earlier proven), but, I will admit when I am wrong and correct myself. Again, I don't expect open arms, but, I will do my best.

Thanks,

Jason

I don't doubt your affiliated with eastbay,

I'm from that area, now in milwaukee.

Have plenty of friends that work there, NT'rs just need confirmation. I would say that members here would say I'm legit, so hopefully my word meanssomething.

Once I get confirmation either way I'll post it.

I don't doubt it either. I just know a lot of dudes on here aint gonna believe you're legit if they don't see proof. sho3tym is definitely a legitdude so when he vouches for you people will listen. I think we actually might have met once sho at HOH Chi on a Lebron and Kobe release day? Not sure tho.

Originally Posted by marley

Maybe next time someone calls Eastbay about their order status they should ask if the company is aware someone is representing them on the largest sneaker community online. If the dude aint legit he could cause some major problems for the company. No offense man if you are legit but right now we got nothing to prove that. Saw you posting in the JB forum too...

The reluctance is expected which is a hurdle we expected. I won't expect you to just take my word for it, but, claiming to be a representative of Eastbay would land me in legal trouble since one of you may easily report me to them. I assure you, I am legit and I will do my best to help the community. Minor mistakes may happen (as earlier proven), but, I will admit when I am wrong and correct myself. Again, I don't expect open arms, but, I will do my best.

Thanks,

Jason
someone PM him an order # and see if he can provide the details...

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Guys, just listen to the man. Don't give him your personal info -- he's not here for that. He's just trying to help.

smh.gif
exactly

Originally Posted by sho3tym

I would say that members here would say I'm legit, so hopefully my word means something.
Never heard of you....

roll.gif

Sho3tym is legit as they come, people. Once he confirms, his word counts.

Back
Top Bottom