OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

man.. im too excited for these released.. inlines, dark knights for sure... still thinking about the other ones.. gotta check the funds...

Dark Knights are SLICK!!!
eek.gif

Not excited for ANY upcoming releases. I'm more excited about the creamsicles than anything else right now.

Originally Posted by jmizzo

i saw some white red blacks on the first page....

Ya but I wasn't sure since you didn't mention black. I thought maybe it was another pair lol.

I guess I'm gonna be getting that pair then (but going to put black laces on them), along with the blackouts whenever those release.

Creamsicles are Fugly....if it wasn't for the reflective material on em no one would like em.

I can't believe those ugly %@! shoes are even being brought up in here.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by JordanSneakerhead23

Glad to hear bruce lees are dropping on the 16th!

So the 16th of this month? How bout them inlines, when is the actually release date for those? TIA

Originally Posted by s dubl

Creamsicles are Fugly....if it wasn't for the reflective material on em no one would like em.

smh.gif

Exactly....Its like going to the Lebron VII thread and saying none of the LBJ VIIs excite me, I'm waiting on some Kobes...who cares!
smh.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

smh.gif

I liked the creamsicles when kd and half the thunder rocked them vs Dallas. But orange is my favorite color. I had no clue they were 3m until the thread poppedup a while later. But anyways back on topic, I think i'm going to pass on the Bruce lee, I have to see them in person though to be certain

Originally Posted by RobRockin218

Originally Posted by JordanSneakerhead23

Glad to hear bruce lees are dropping on the 16th!

So the 16th of this month? How bout them inlines, when is the actually release date for those? TIA

I believe it is 3/6/10

Back
Top Bottom