OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

How about a live strong colorway
smile.gif

Check out the
Nike Zoom Kobe V iD Basketball Shoe
I designed at NIKEiD.com

Originally Posted by enrique23

i dont really like players(lebron) wearing shoes that dont go with the uniform during games to promote them except for christmas
it doesnt look right imo
itd be cool if kobe just beat the knicks in the carpe diems or the aways
aways for sure.
history in gr > history in limited kicks no one can get their hands on imo.

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

I'm assuming they "allegedly" pushed back the date of the Bruce Lee's due to the Lakers playing the Knicks on the 22nd... I guess Nike wants him to wear them to make a spectacle while he KICKS their butt... (wouldn't it make more sense to release the Dark Knights on the 23rd instead since he is playing in "Gotham City"?...)

i see what you did there
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

i dont really like players(lebron) wearing shoes that dont go with the uniform during games to promote them except for christmas
it doesnt look right imo
aways for sure.

i agree which is why nike are r tards for making so many special colorways of the kobe and lebron line. if they did that when Michael Jordan played do you knowhow garbage that would be? there was no need to make special finals editions last year. That was so tacky...

something like this. I'd switch out the laces tho to black, so that the inner interior would show even more, and itll look simple. imo

testicle edition.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

it doesnt look right imo
aways for sure.

i agree which is why nike are r tards for making so many special colorways of the kobe and lebron line. if they did that when Michael Jordan played do you know how garbage that would be? there was no need to make special finals editions last year. That was so tacky...

I disagree with that. Even though I dont have any Final IVs. I dont mind them having different colorways and making them HOH exclusives. I just hated that forthe playoffs he wore a few shoes that never released.( Purple Hazes, a few pair of IDs) In fact I think he only wore the POP colorway like 3 times?

Originally Posted by never wear them

something like this. I'd switch out the laces tho to black, so that the inner interior would show even more, and itll look simple. imo

testicle edition.
my son just got a kick outta that lol.

I hate it that you have to match the laces with the inner...I mean it would be alright if they at least had the option for a second set of laces.

Don't know why there is the hate on the yellow on the aways. I didn't like it on the initial pics, but after seeing it in person and during games.. Ilove it.

One of my friends wore them the other day during a pick up, the yellow looks great, makes them instantly recognizable.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

it doesnt look right imo
aways for sure.

i agree which is why nike are r tards for making so many special colorways of the kobe and lebron line. if they did that when Michael Jordan played do you know how garbage that would be? there was no need to make special finals editions last year. That was so tacky...

Agreed. It's because the sneaker collectors of this day & age go gaga for limited this and limited that..

does anybody like the dark knight colorway the best??? seems everybody is feelin the inlines or carpe diems

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

I'm assuming they "allegedly" pushed back the date of the Bruce Lee's due to the Lakers playing the Knicks on the 22nd... I guess Nike wants him to wear them to make a spectacle while he KICKS their butt... (wouldn't it make more sense to release the Dark Knights on the 23rd instead since he is playing in "Gotham City"?...)

hmmmm i think ur right sherlock

I haven't heard any new news about the release date being pushed back further to February 6th, so it looks like January 22nd it will be!

^Guy gets way too much hate imo.
Thanks Rapido for the update, I'm gonna try and scoop next weekend

Originally Posted by youngmar

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff
I can't stand this dude at all. And his lazy eye makes T-Mac's eye look normal.
You're a sick disgraceful human being.

Agreed, that is bad....post of pic of you so we�can pick apart all of�your imperfections....

JFMartiMcDandruff� - thanks for the�review.

��

^^Can't we all just get along hahaha =) Hopefully Kobe will introduce a new colorway at the game tonight that will blow us away!

Originally Posted by lakers911

^^Can't we all just get along hahaha =) Hopefully Kobe will introduce a new colorway at the game tonight that will blow us away!
he will introduce a new colorway.

jmizzo wrote:
Originally Posted by youngmar

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff
I can't stand this dude at all. And his lazy eye makes T-Mac's eye look normal.
You're a sick disgraceful human being.

Agreed, that is bad....post of pic of you so we�can pick apart all of�your imperfections....

JFMartiMcDandruff� - thanks for the�review.

��

thats not him in the video i think

CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHEN THE CARPE DIEMS ARE GONNA RELEASE??????????????????

I thought it was January 16th??????????????????????

I dont see them anywhere for sale.

somebody help

^ i think their release date has still to be confirmed. Only the aways came out on the 16th.

only the bruce lees and dark knights have been given a date.

Back
Top Bottom