OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Those look crazy. They don't look hideous... I wana see clear shots of em. Are they MLKs tho? I read somewhere that those might be the Aston Martins.

i dunno.. i kind a like them more than the MLK IV's if its more for casual wear.. If it's based on laker colors off course Id choose the MLKIV's... I could never wear the IV's around, it's just too much going on for me.. however there is some tin foil lookin material on the V'swhich is also kinda much. hahaha

Originally Posted by never wear them

Those look crazy. They don't look hideous... I wana see clear shots of em. Are they MLKs tho? I read somewhere that those might be the Aston Martins.
i hope those aren't the mlk's....cause i'd be real disappointed.
smh.gif
. i was hoping to see lakers colors.

Originally Posted by never wear them

I'm gonna say they are the MLK's since most players wearing Nike in the league today are wearing grey PE's. It seems like that's the theme forthis year...

disappointed with the overall colorways coming out for kobe's 5th shoe. MLK's just adding to the disappointment. the 4's just set the bar too highin the styling department lol.

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

jmizzo wrote:
Originally Posted by youngmar

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff
I can't stand this dude at all. And his lazy eye makes T-Mac's eye look normal.
You're a sick disgraceful human being.

Agreed, that is bad....post of pic of you so we�can pick apart all of�your imperfections....

JFMartiMcDandruff� - thanks for the�review.

��

thats not him in the video i think
Can some of yall let the dude nuts breathe...Yall checkin him out like he a female

If anyone can help me out wit a pair of BL's in a 13 hit me wit a PM... Its kinda late but dont hurt to try......

The shoe itself is actually pretty nice... Guess we were just expecting a Lakers CW.

Funnily enough, few weeks ago I designed a IV very similar to this on 2K10 for the road shoe.

I'm not really sure how to express how PISSED I am right now.
I wore my V's in my game tonight and they got scuffed...real bad (I don't know how to post pics or I would/will). Part of the purple part on the instepof my right shoe was taken/peeled right off!
I'm not sure how it even happened, I'm assuming someone stepped on my foot but to peel right off!?!?!?!
Has this happened to anyone else? Any suggestions as to what I could do? Think footlocker would do anything for me?
Any help would be appreciated.

frown.gif

Originally Posted by klh3

I'm not really sure how to express how PISSED I am right now.

I wore my V's in my game tonight and they got scuffed...real bad (I don't know how to post pics or I would/will). Part of the purple part on the instep of my right shoe was taken/peeled right off!
I'm not sure how it even happened, I'm assuming someone stepped on my foot but to peel right off!?!?!?!

Has this happened to anyone else? Any suggestions as to what I could do? Think footlocker would do anything for me?

Any help would be appreciated.

frown.gif

Take picture, and upload it to either www.imageshack.us or www.tinypic.com

Then take the forum link they generate for you and paste it here.

on another note.

i remember someone bringing up the topic commercials.

i actually like the puppet commercials... BUT... i agree...

i miss commercials like this:

this is my favorite Kobe "Nike" commercial

Back
Top Bottom