OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

the bruce lees look nice
pimp.gif

i can't wait anymore...... need the v's haha which shoes is kobe wearing on christmas day? avar said that kobe siad that they were his favoriteshoes/color way of all time! hearing that just got me even more excited haha i doubt its the chaos coz they'll look so bad with the laker uni haha maybesome special venom type release again

Originally Posted by lj12

i can't wait anymore...... need the v's haha which shoes is kobe wearing on christmas day? avar said that kobe siad that they were his favorite shoes/color way of all time! hearing that just got me even more excited haha i doubt its the chaos coz they'll look so bad with the laker uni haha maybe some special venom type release again

eek.gif
I hope so! Maybe with a gradient or Kobe Kode pattern on them.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

70% chance that they're a wht based shoe.... Will it contain yellow or purple???????? Oh the madness!!

i think it'll be like a the MLKs!!! i'm getting all giddy just thinking about this hahahaahha someone go photoshop the V's mlk style!! i would buti have no skills haha

his favorite colorway is probably the bruce lee's lol why not? has the yellow for the lakers color, red for xmas.

If my funds allow, I'm buying EVERY colorway. I like these shoes more and more everyday!!!!!!

i do not own a single pair of Kobe's at the moment...but i have a feeling i will have alot by the time 2010 is over...that i'll actually keep

What's the style number?

By any chance will any colorways be available from FinishLine, or are they just FTL exclusives?

That's an interesting question. Finishline For the first time carried Nike Kobe apparel this year but this was towards the end. I think major chains aregona want them now but ? Who knows

One thing I love about this shoe is it's silhouette or outline. I just wish Nike could have implemented leather somewhere...toebox, tongue, collar. (lasttime I'll mention that)

Back
Top Bottom