OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

got mine! after waiting for 1 hr 38 minutes! hang in there fellas! that guy that said phone orders are done kiss my a**!

Just got back from HOH LA, It wasnt as bad as I thought it would be, around close to 40 peeps and they had plenty to go around, got my size 11.

Just to let you guys know, on my reciept it says 02/20 KOBE 5 BLK DRKGRY

Hopefully that confirms it will release everywhere on Feb 20 for u guys still wonderin????/??

Hope everyone gets their pair!!!

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

where did all these random kobe v lurkers come out off.
eek.gif
. didn't know there was that many....
roll.gif

ppl that dont feel the need to post....
pimp.gif

some of these cool cats have been around longer than some.

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

where did all these random kobe v lurkers come out off.
eek.gif
. didn't know there was that many....
roll.gif
Forreal...
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
All these random dudes saying copped.
laugh.gif

Quick question you guys, when I order them through the phone, will they deliver it soon, or do I have to wait till 2/20?

Originally Posted by astar25

at this point i cant recall. prolly close to 10 pst. maybe after

thats means we are selected randomly? cuz some heads have been on hold since 9:05 pst

Originally Posted by iUsedToLoveHER

Just got back from HOH LA, It wasnt as bad as I thought it would be, got my size 11.

Hopefully that confirms it will release everywhere on Feb 20 for u guys still wonderin????/??

wait.... what?.... i thought they were releasing tomorrow.... stupid *** broad.... ima go ask for that employee and smack the crap outta her....

did they have plenty? chk pm

mad.gif
so I get home and can't call anymore because its past 10.
Any word on when these will pop up on NDC (for those on hold that can ask, as well as how many 10.5's are left)?

Astar25 you might be out boss... CS close at 10 PST. Since you said that all you are getting is ringing no soft music nor "Hey did you know.." You probably missed the boat.~

Originally Posted by iUsedToLoveHER

Just got back from HOH LA, It wasnt as bad as I thought it would be, around close to 40 peeps and they had plenty to go around, got my size 11.

Hope everyone gets their pair!!!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom