OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by s dubl

thanks Vince...

you really still dont like the DKs after the pic c4 posted?

I liked em before...but that pic made em even more
smokin.gif
to me.
They're def. not ugly!
Just didn't want to stress over an overall plain colored shoe.
THey're clean,

just...
no quiero

word ricky!! the air is crisp and clean too and theres snow in the mountains.. can't smell the smog!

and stop tryna downplay the DKs vince!

took my chaos and aways i got from ndc and exchanged them for a .5 size bigger at footlocker. at first i thought they weren't going to let me because there was no footlocker sticker, but they let me.
pimp.gif

If anyone has or knows where a sz 12 or 13 is please let me know via inbox....thanks guys these are a must have after missing the zkiv dark knights....

I got in right on the dot at 5 this morning and was sold a 10.5 
There must have been some communication breakdown between some of the CSRs.

Adrian, the weather is absolutely wonderful.  It's a great time to go snowboarding with the fresh powder.  You board man?

Did you end up getting the DK's?

Originally Posted by ocupopper

I got in right on the dot at 5 this morning and was sold a 10.5 
There must have been some communication breakdown between some of the CSRs.

qnpycg.gif

These things look so much better in person had my friend grab my size 11 while I was stuck in the office yesterday...HoH Dallas got some more DK's in this morning in a shipment so when I called a second ago they had a FSR I believe or something close to it.  I will be heading there shortly.

Could Nike not find anyone who is more relevant to the scene than Nick Cannon. What a fool. And buy your own damn sneakers Nick or have Mariah get you a pair ..... Mariah's %%@$%.

Soooo tempted to call my connect and see if he can get an 11 or 11.5 right now but I promised myself I would wait until I got my funds right.

BLAH! Whatever, they're just a pair of shoes, I really wanted the DKs but Nike keeps twisting the RDs around so they won't get my money for these shoes unless they drop at FTLs and Niketowns on Feb. 20th.

I'm surprised, seemed to be way more hype for these than the Chaos'.

^this color is much better than the chaos...thats why there is more hype. people will disagree but it appeals to way more people than those ugly +@$ jokers

Originally Posted by agold1002

^this color is much better than the chaos...thats why there is more hype. people will disagree but it appeals to way more people than those ugly +@$ jokers
kobe.gif

i know some dudes didn't like the chaos, but damn.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom