OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Can we please get a new server?
sick.gif

got lucky and my hookup gave me the last pair of size 9 for $99, cant say no to that.

kobe ballin in the BL's... looks ok on the court.

smh at my rep acting like she cant get me a pair of BL...

i may be at HOHLA with yall what the line looking like
nerd.gif

I called many different urban account here in SoCal and all of them said they were not getting the BL's.

How are you guys adding to the cart on eastbay? I just have a timer where the add to cart button would be

DAMN!!!......PISSED RIGHT NOW I WAS PLANIN ON HITTIN CHERRY HILL HOH 2MORROW MORNIN 4THE LEES BUT THEY RELEASED THEM 2DAY N DIDNT MAKE IT OUT THER.....ANY1 KNO IF NDC WILL HAVE THESE ALSO ANY OTHER WEBSITES THAT MIGHT HAVE EM...THANKS 

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

How are you guys adding to the cart on eastbay? I just have a timer where the add to cart button would be
I'm not sure at all.  The "check out" button popped up when I refreshed Eastbay.com and I was able to add the shoes.

Im almost scared to order from eastbay, last pair I ordered took almost 2 weeks and the box was horrible. Anyone phoning Nike to order? I'd assume they have them, right?

dang man kobe is killlllin it with the bruce lees tonight. gotta shake off that game against charlotte. so who else is waitin for the ASGs right now? haha

Will NDC drop these around midnight CST or will this be the same BS that happened with DK and me up and down all night only to find them available @ 9 30 AM?  Any info would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you

Back
Top Bottom