OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

^ wait, they're selling dirty del-sols?!?!? i thought those were international release only.....

* NTLA phone rings nonstop *

laugh.gif

im pretty sure they dont have the dirty sols there guys... i think it was just for display. Im not sure if theyll let you buy the display either hehehe.

did ntla release the asg's today? I checked there facebook and supposedly they gave out wristbands for those and the motorsport 6's, but then someone said that they didn't receive them yet. I'm confused! LOL

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Originally Posted by welcometothetonezone

4 hours of waiting at HOHLA, worth it lol.

had to put on my Red laces.
Very nice. I copped my pair a while back thanks to Vault, but I'll have to throw those red laces on them when I hit up NT next time.

You and me both brotha, Vault FTW

How long ago did you get yours?  I got mine like 2 1/2 weeks ago last pair they had
smokin.gif
....JW out of curiousity

Originally Posted by abstractability

Astroox805: NTLA did not release their Kobe ASGs yet. I don't think they got them in on time.

I don't think alot of places got their shipments on time.  I think thats why they are backordered on almost every site, hell even NDC/Nike didn't get their shipments.  I know we got a ton of snow here in the midwest and eastcoast so that may have slowed things down.  

thanks for clarification, I was rushing my wife to get ready for this hour drive for nothing!! LOL thanks again

I wasn't a fan of these until today when I got a chance to see 'em in person. Specifically, the Bruce Lee's and the Dark Knight's. My God! These things are sex incarnate in person; Especially the Dark Knights. It amazes me how a picture can truly do no justice sometimes.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Very nice. I copped my pair a while back thanks to Vault, but I'll have to throw those red laces on them when I hit up NT next time.

You and me both brotha, Vault FTW

How long ago did you get yours?  I got mine like 2 1/2 weeks ago last pair they had
smokin.gif
....JW out of curiousity

I got mine about 3 weeks ago, just a couple days before that original 1/16 release date. It's been nice as hell not having to panic about getting a pair. Found out about them just by googling the style code.

Just wondering, what size are your BLs and what size are your laces? The laces seem to be just right.

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

how do the kobes fit?
Impersonator?..............or a new guy?

They fit true to size. Whatever you wear in other Nike Basketball, Kobe, Jordan etc. get the same size.

Back
Top Bottom