OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

ohh abstract did you have on your aways? yeah i heard that, that was pretty cool and some lady asked to see what shoes all the fuss was about when i was leaving. glad everyone was able to cop a pair

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by hotbutter

^^ which sheikh u cop at?

probably the only mall with 2 sheikhs
No way Edwin. You're at my mall...
nerd.gif
And they only got 6 pairs
smh.gif
...  I was expecting at least 12 pairs. You held up the other 6 pairs? lol
smh.gif
  I know something is up at my Sheikhs.... 
eyes.gif

Northridge. I only got 1 pair. Got 3 so far. These will be beat the eff up! Can't wait. You got yours Tony?
Yep.
pimp.gif
Now on the search for pair #2.
nerd.gif
Dont need 3.
laugh.gif

Lol. This is the only zk5 that Ima triple up on. Love this colorway.

Originally Posted by abstractability

Naw I think CoolGrey was wearing the Aways.. That's the same lady though I was trying to mack on. COUGAR!

NAT!

The guy wearing the Aways was my bro.. I had on the Adrian Peterson Air Trainer PE's on..

Originally Posted by BLoWNeP

Originally Posted by hotbutter

^^ which sheikh u cop at?

probably the only mall with 2 sheikhs
No way Edwin. You're at my mall...
nerd.gif
And they only got 6 pairs
smh.gif
...  I was expecting at least 12 pairs. You held up the other 6 pairs? lol
smh.gif
  I know something is up at my Sheikhs.... 
eyes.gif

Northridge. I only got 1 pair. Got 3 so far. These will be beat the eff up! Can't wait. You got yours Tony?

Never Wear Them - Did u cop your pair upstairs? I bought 3 pairs last week and i ended up getting them for 107 a piece.

Well.... Congrats man. I paid 143.... 170, and almost 200$ for stupid sneakerhead.... Smh.

Shiekhs in san diego didnt even get these!  how is that even possible?  i wonder why employees lie cuz im sure they got them in...

A lil off subject, but S.T.s has the homes up for under retail. I think it's pre order though.

Luckily I got a pair of DK's today at Sheikh's.  I wonder if they hold pairs because the one I went to only had 7 pairs... 

FT: Size 12 DK for Size 9.  Also Size 11 for a 10 1/2 for trade. PM Me

Meetup in LA/SGV/IE/OC area only...

Originally Posted by moneyallthetime

Originally Posted by CIDystik

How much did your guys' Shiekh sell them for? It was $124.97 at the one I went to.

I paid $129.97 + tax. No socks either. (where did this free socks thing come from?)
when you order online (no, they do not sell Nike online) through their website, they usually include free stuff(shiekh branded socks, pens, sandals). at least this is how it was when i last ordered almost a year ago...
i guess some stores market Shiekh that way too....

Originally Posted by deeMoney23

Luckily I got a pair of DK's today at Sheikh's.  I wonder if they hold pairs because the one I went to only had 7 pairs... 
That might be, but most Shiekhs my way only had one pair for each size

Man just called like 10 shiekhs in the whole LA area, one store had an 8. The rest are sold out. Its a WRAP.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by BLoWNeP

Originally Posted by bruintaf

copped my size 10 DK's from northridge mall shiehk's in so cal. got there at 9:30 am expecting some heads to be waiting but i was the only one. big ups to store manager Luis who was mad friendly and even opened the store 15 mins early for me. he stated they only had one pair of each size though, and when i was leaving some cats came in to cop their pairs.

Yeah I copped a pair last week at the Northridge Shiekh downstairs in a size 10. Kinda weird that you got a 10 too not unless they had a FSR at the upstairs and downstairs stores.

Really? i called all week and they said they got it but couldnt sell it until the 20th so i waited til today. it's funny b/c i started downstairs and the manager said he didnt have a size 10 downstairs. So he walked me up to the upstairs store, opened up that store and he had one size 10 left. thank goodness for 2 Sheiks in one mall, coming thru for me. I believe they had a FSR up and downstairs.

Back
Top Bottom