OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by DFABIX

did I miss exactly why the da vinci's were made? 
was it in tribute to something?

Aces comin soon.......yikes!

I believe there was an article somewhere that said some of the colorways were tributes to those that trailblazed or were innovative in their fields so ---> the Bruce Lee's and Da Vinci's.

Nope, if you check the updated first page, they have pics a pic of both the Home and Away Rice and these "Da Vinci's" are labeled as Black/Gold.

According to the first page the rice cw has a yellow toebox on the other shoe, but the thursday release is black. Was that pic on the first page a sample pic?

after the "aces" i'll be done with the V's or at least that's what i tell myself SMH

i wonder if the mods can just ban me from viewing this thread
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by proto onslaught

after the "aces" i'll be done with the V's or at least that's what i tell myself SMH

laugh.gif

don't fight it....just do what has to be done. your feet will thank you...

Originally Posted by proto onslaught

laugh.gif

lmao. I actually laughed.

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

^^ and be careful the mods can def make that happen LOL
I wonder if they can ban be from them this thread too 
ohwell.gif
  seriously....

I keep telling myself I dont need anymore....then the next colorways pics pop up 
smh.gif

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

^^ and be careful the mods can def make that happen LOL

yea i definitely don't want it to happen. this is the only thread that I've been visiting on NT.... i find myself hitting refresh trying to get the latest update on the kobe V's like  the DK released on NDC
laugh.gif

i'll be fiending too much to visit this thread so i might have to make on new username just in case
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by abstractability

D! are you going to HOHLA on Sat? I think a lot of the so cal fam here is going!
Im trying to rearrange the schedule to make it possible....
the homie is going for sure....I'm just trying to tag along & ensure that I secure a pair....
but I have a feeling my experience won't be as "pleasurable" as the past releases have been...
grin.gif

you rollin Adrian?

Excuse me mods, but If anyone wants to pick up my 10.5 inlines from me for 130 which is what I paid I'm in queens ny. You'd have to come meet me. If not there getting returned. Just thought I'd help someone save 10 on tax. Sorry mods. Not trying to make a sale. I got no problem returning cause I'll get back all my money. Again though, you have to meet me cause I'm not traveling at all. I don't have them yet there on there way but I'd need to know cause I plan on refusing service.

Is the rumor about the carpes not releasing true?

Originally Posted by abstractability

D! are you going to HOHLA on Sat? I think a lot of the so cal fam here is going!
Im trying to rearrange the schedule to make it possible....
the homie is going for sure....I'm just trying to tag along & ensure that I secure a pair....
but I have a feeling my experience won't be as "pleasurable" as the past releases have been...
grin.gif

you rollin Adrian?

Nice man. Yeah I'm heading up there with Mugen EP (Tony). Not sure if I'm going to get a pair yet (probably though).  My first experience there was wack, but probably this one won't be so bad since I won't be waiting hours alone... hahah.. you should come out man

will do my best to roll out like Luda.....
if we do, it'll most likely be a collaborative effort of addiction....Kicks....then off to Amoeba for some vinyl fixation.

loving the aston martin's simplicity...and the daVinci's are one of those that will be different colors from different angles...both are hot releases IMO...

will do my best to roll out like Luda.....
if we do, it'll most likely be a collaborative effort of addiction....Kicks....then off to Amoeba for some vinyl fixation.

If you can't make it, I'll try and scoop you up a pair. no prob brah.

Saw the Inline V today at my local Foot Locker. They are nice I just wish they had a black bottom like the samples with purple laces. Either I'm probably going to get them eventually because I have no white Kobes

Zoom_Kobe_V_whiteblackvpurple-570x320.jpg

Zoom_Kobe_V_whiteblackvpurple__3_-570x320.jpg

c7d6e4c803de9afa9a7987ad2545904a-570x427.jpg

^ so the final version is with the purple laces but with a white rear sole? I have to agree with you then, all black sole + purple laces would have been the way to go. given a choice tho, id prefer the current version over the pure black laces which are kinda boring.

Back
Top Bottom