OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Dark knights are copped
pimp.gif

eek.gif
duke PEs
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nike,if you knew better you'd release them. Duke PEs are always one of the nicest colorways on kobes.
pimp.gif

Anybody know any spots in Orlando that will have the Chaos V's?

I called around to a couple stores and they all seemed clueless and agitated. I'm guessing they're getting too many calls asking about Space JamXI's.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by THA REAL A2THAMOS

Originally Posted by jmizzo

^^^ hopefully you paid via paypal then you can file a dispute for non receipt.....

Montemex3 do the right thing and give dude back his money...

Yea I paid paypal they said its nothing they can do since it wasnt through ebay, mind you this has been going on since the June I believe.

Damn June! What a scumbag!
mad.gif
Everybody should shun him til he does the right thing or at least tries to defend him publicly.

Also I just looked at your profile. You live in Converse? I live in SA too. I dont think you'll have to go to Houston to get the Chaos Vs. An employee at Foot Locker told me that the Vs are coming to SA on the 26th. He wasnt positive what colorway it was but he said he thinks its a white based shoe. I think its the Chaos. I dont think the Chaos will be limited they are getting them in Canada so they cant be that limited.
I'm out of the loop, but the Chaos Kobe V's are releasing in Canada? I have a bummy Foot Locker near me and I want to get a pair of theChaos V's. (I'm in Canada.)

If they are, I just hope I can't get them in my area and the price isn't too unreasonable. The IV's already cost enough as it is up here. (Around$180 CAD)

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

^^^ hopefully you paid via paypal then you can file a dispute for non receipt.....

Yea I paid paypal they said its nothing they can do since it wasnt through ebay, mind you this has been going on since the June I believe.

mad.gif
Everybody should shun him til he does the right thing or at least tries to defend him publicly.

Also I just looked at your profile. You live in Converse? I live in SA too. I dont think you'll have to go to Houston to get the Chaos Vs. An employee at Foot Locker told me that the Vs are coming to SA on the 26th. He wasnt positive what colorway it was but he said he thinks its a white based shoe. I think its the Chaos. I dont think the Chaos will be limited they are getting them in Canada so they cant be that limited.
I'm out of the loop, but the Chaos Kobe V's are releasing in Canada? I have a bummy Foot Locker near me and I want to get a pair of the Chaos V's. (I'm in Canada.)

If they are, I just hope I can't get them in my area and the price isn't too unreasonable. The IV's already cost enough as it is up here. (Around $180 CAD)

Yes,check out the Canada region form.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Dark knights are copped
pimp.gif

eek.gif
duke PEs
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nike,if you knew better you'd release them. Duke PEs are always one of the nicest colorways on kobes.
pimp.gif
I think its been mentioned before that Duke has final say as to which PEs, if any, are released.

^^ I know. but I assume they don't let any PEs release? lol
if nike can drop all other college PEs like they did with HDs,then shell out the $ and drop some Duke Pes.
Their PEs ^&%* all over must colorways,especially most PE colorways.

Wow! those Dark Knights will be my first kobes ever..From the looks of the pictures they are a must!

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

mad.gif

I'm out of the loop, but the Chaos Kobe V's are releasing in Canada? I have a bummy Foot Locker near me and I want to get a pair of the Chaos V's. (I'm in Canada.)

If they are, I just hope I can't get them in my area and the price isn't too unreasonable. The IV's already cost enough as it is up here. (Around $180 CAD)

Yes,check out the Canada region form.

They are available at pretty much every Footlocker but for a steep price of $199cdn. I'm still gonna cop it though.

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

seen theses on swoosh.... i guess we can ID them eyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!

welcome to weeks ago...

and i don't like the chaos but if they are here in canada, then i'm at least gonna go and try on a pair... then order some ID's to my cousinsschool in buffalo

i'm digging the v's...had the iv's loved them too for balling (even though i'm not a kobe fan)...hahaha

on a personal note - I really wish nike/jb would stop putting signatures on the shoes - I know the xx3's had them, kobe iv's, lebron vii's....andnow the kobe v's...do i really need their autograph on the shoes..shouldn't the player's logo be enough? hahaha

i wish nike would be just a bit more transparent with the chaos release. i'm honestly too lazy during the holidays to call around and figure itout.
laugh.gif

I said it before, these are one of the best shoes I've ever played basketball in. Lightweight (Doesnt feel like its a shoe, its ridiculous) traction isfantastic, cushioning is great, and it just works. This shoe is why Avar is without question the best designer at Nike right now.

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

I said it before, these are one of the best shoes I've ever played basketball in. Lightweight (Doesnt feel like its a shoe, its ridiculous) traction is fantastic, cushioning is great, and it just works. This shoe is why Avar is without question the best designer at Nike right now.

how much better are they compared to the IV's?

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

I said it before, these are one of the best shoes I've ever played basketball in. Lightweight (Doesnt feel like its a shoe, its ridiculous) traction is fantastic, cushioning is great, and it just works. This shoe is why Avar is without question the best designer at Nike right now.

how much better are they compared to the IV's?

I never really played ball in the IV's (Wasnt a fan of lunar foam) but as far as weight, feel and lockdown, the V's are better in every way. What Ireally love about the V's is they really, really stripped down the ankle area compared to the IV's. The IV's have that thick collar padding, thatlarge plastic wrap around, and the sole is just thick under the ankle. The V's feel much less restrictive but you won't feel like youre not secure. Itsa great feeling, and there is much less weight on your ankle compared to the IV's (Personally I HATE when shoes have a lot of weight in the ankle, asI've had achilles problems). Basically if you want a really good idea of the V's, think of the IV's, then think of them stripped down in every wayto increase performance. In my opinion the IV's are like a casual/performance shoe and the V's are just straight performance.

Back
Top Bottom