OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

just saw Kobe wearing chaos on ABC.

but this is for the front row peeps

LOS ANGELES - DECEMBER 25: Fans hold up the Nike Zoom Kobe V shoe before a game between the ClevelandCavaliers and the Los Angeles Lakers at Staples Center on December 25, 2009 in Los Angeles,California. NOTE TO USER: User expressly acknowledges and agrees that, by downloading and/or using this Photograph, user is consenting to the terms andconditions of the Getty Images License Agreement. Mandatory Copyright Notice: Copyright 2009 NBAE (Photo by Andrew D. Bernstein/NBAE via Getty Images)
0cfbd2ce247811d8136763a640a26563-getty-90042403ab008_cavs_lakers.jpg

Originally Posted by smoothrick007

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by never wear them

Dont knock on another mans hustle. He'll be smiling with extra pocket change. But if your in Cali, shouldn't be a problem pickin em up. But keep in mind..... It's a Limited GR......

won't be hard to get them here in Houston. There's some Kobe haters down here
laugh.gif

do you know what time HoH opens?

the Galleria opens at 9am tomorrow so I'm assuming that's the time HOH opens. Not sure about the Northline location.

Originally Posted by five30

Dont knock on another mans hustle. He'll be smiling with extra pocket change. But if your in Cali, shouldn't be a problem pickin em up. But keep in mind..... It's a Limited GR......
Terrible euphemism. I'm assuming you threw that out there because you're cool w/ him though.

I guess this is just one of those agree to disagree things. We're all fans of the Kobe line at the end of the day.

never spoken to the guy. It's just the fact that he's not in this thread selling at all and dude is getting heat for his sig... And yes, we are herefor kicks at the end of the day.

laugh.gif

the Galleria opens at 9am tomorrow so I'm assuming that's the time HOH opens. Not sure about the Northline location.

yeah the glleria is where i'm headed to, do you think they'll still be there by 11am?

laugh.gif

yeah the glleria is where i'm headed to, do you think they'll still be there by 11am?

I'm pretty sure they will be. Just call before you go. I'll be there tomorrow to check it out.

Back
Top Bottom