OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Michael Keatons or Adam Wests>______

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by MONTEMEX3

Originally Posted by jmizzo

I got chaos, did an ID, and either the DK, the aways or the Carpe Diems...then I am out....can't do 25 pairs of these like I did with the 4s.....
I don't I would even want to do 25 pais of the Kobe V's! The color placement and the upcoming releases they have have sparked no interest in me which sucks! I was expecting some hott CW! The Kobe IV GR and Limited GR were all FIRE!!! Damn you NIKE! for not making some HOTT KOBEV CW!!! at least not yet.......... btw JMIZZO, PM'd you

i pm'd you back...

Originally Posted by never wear them

I got chaos, did an ID, and either the DK, the aways or the Carpe Diems...then I am out....can't do 25 pairs of these like I did with the 4s.....

.... Cmon now.... Who you kiddin'

I know...I know...but I really need to control myself this time...

08c16d4ef6f63e1cb52e95198cd3f979df481ba0.jpg

ok i know its not the best pic. But i was watching sports central(LA) and i noticed this in D-Fish locker the ones to the far right.

Originally Posted by never wear them

.... Cmon now.... Who you kiddin'

I know...I know...but I really need to control myself this time...

I completely agree with this... this IV was just ridiculous. I don't want to apply as much effort as I did with the IV with the V. Hopefully it'll justbe 4/5 pairs or less (As a realistic number). As you said.. self control!

Originally Posted by bigluzer

saw these at 21 mercer.
4250542813_69bc42df90.jpg

4250552923_2d82f32a3e.jpg

What are these? These are nice And the Bruce Lee's have sort of grown on me with the pics, but I still like the DK's better.

Was gonna order that LA shirt from kb24 til I saw 12 bucks shipping. They can keep it haha.

^^I think they have them at HoH if you want me to pick you up one and ship it with your Bruce Lees

Thanks Rapido. I just picked one up off Nike.com. They must have restocked this morning. FSR in the yellow and L and XXl in the purple if anyone is looking.

Originally Posted by marley

Thanks Rapido. I just picked one up off Nike.com. They must have restocked this morning. FSR in the yellow and L and XXl in the purple if anyone is looking.
Cool cool.

Alotta people tell me these r lighter thatn the kobe IV's... they look the same... but they might be worth a test run on the court....

argh! bad enough that the V's are all rolling out, bigluzr u HAD to remind me that my IV collection aint complete til i have the black speckles???

Back
Top Bottom