OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by marley

Can't believe the Bruce Lees got pushed back to the 22nd. Epic fail on Nike's part. Its a 3 hour drive to HOH for me and I can't do it every weekend so I will most likely be passing on these. The Aways are more important to me so I will still be going this weekend. Plus I wanna go up there on All Star weekend so I'm not driving there on the 22nd also. Oh well. I have seen enough pictures of them already that I am pretty much over them now.

The Aways wil be everywhere you dont have to go to the HOH to get them. Check out the bggest mall to you.

Originally Posted by HK Feet 27

Originally Posted by gijace

as always.. props to Rapido27 for the BL release info..

btw, anyone know where can I pick these up?thanks
That is a pretty cool shirt but I'm after this....
whoaah! if I have that, I'm going to put it at the front door, just to see friends reaction when they visit
laugh.gif

i don't like snakes.. they scare me haha but i'd jump at the chance to get one of those!!!! they should package the shoes with like tiny versions ofthe snake like what they did with the ultraposites and the tiny versions that they did a while back.. i miss the days when nike would give us free stuff haha

Originally Posted by Frank 7he T4nk

Are the Bruce Lee's strictly a HOH release or will they be released at other Foot Lockers like the Jokers?

It is not strictly HOH. Some FTL's will get them, so it's best to call or even visit your local FTL. My local FTL down here in SD may get them.. butnothings certain. Good luck.

anyone able to give me some measurements on the ankle part of this shoe?

from the ground up, to the lowest part of the ankle collar.

are these legit lows or more like a mid?

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

these are most def lows. Mids are more like the Lebron 7 imo. and that shirt is iLL.

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

that is rad. though why is it green when he is supposedly the "Black Mamba"???

either way would make a cool discussion piece if you had the room in your home.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_mamba

"The name "black mamba" is somewhat confusing because it contradicts the snake's actual color. Its body is not black at all; the name isgiven to it because of its inky black mouth. Normally, mambas have a dark olive, olive green, grey brown, or metal color"

WallyHopp wrote:

k. i compared it to the Jordan 3s (the truest mid top imo)

4274491620_ff9bd861e4.jpg

compared to the 3s...... the zk5s get bodied up

4273748363_a39285a576.jpg

ankle section

4273747443_60e1990819.jpg

and some old pics.

4273745471_3a2f658574.jpg

ankle bone is completely showing.
4274488496_199e129dbf.jpg

these are indeed lower than the zk4s.

4273742833_523dfba962.jpg

gotta love this shoe... its like your walking on a thick carpet but just more comfortable

^Nice comparison to show the height for those of us who don't have them yet.

I've heard mixed reviews about the cushion of this shoe compared to the IV's....

Originally Posted by lj12

i don't like snakes.. they scare me haha but i'd jump at the chance to get one of those!!!! they should package the shoes with like tiny versions of the snake like what they did with the ultraposites and the tiny versions that they did a while back.. i miss the days when nike would give us free stuff haha
Even if they sold a 10" one i would look at getting one...

^^^ but I am really tired of these puppets....Kobe needs to do his own commercials....I like the ones he does or the highlight clip ones better...

Wait a sec.. Do the Aways come with clear soles? I thought they were solid purple.

Back
Top Bottom