OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Thanks for that shot up there, Marley! As always, the house is divided. But these are just way off for me...blame the NBA for the theme. The MLK IV's werejust a cut above the rest...glad my pair is still in great condition after about 9 months
happy.gif

Originally Posted by VIL8R

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

I wonder if Shannon will wear the V's for the slam dunk contest.

hmm... his own PE ZK5

Nike basketball on facebook is doing a contest where you can submit your nikeid ideas for shannon to wear in the dunk contest
Yea I submitted already. I'm sure it will go in the pile of a 1,000 other entries unnoticed.

Originally Posted by MONTEMEX3

it doesn't matter if the drop or not they are ugly
QFT! Saving me $$. Thank you Nike!
roll.gif

If the MLK V looked anything like the IV I would have been sold.

Damn, that's a mean looking scuff. I have a hard time believing that's what happens when someone steps on them though. I've worn my Chaos severaltimes to play ball and they get stepped on all the time with no damage.

Originally Posted by five30

Damn, that's a mean looking scuff. I have a hard time believing that's what happens when someone steps on them though. I've worn my Chaos several times to play ball and they get stepped on all the time with no damage.

When I looked down at my shoes I was like #*#?
I'm not exactly sure how it happened but I don't think it should just peel off like that. You think I could exchange them?

Originally Posted by klh3

Originally Posted by five30

Damn, that's a mean looking scuff. I have a hard time believing that's what happens when someone steps on them though. I've worn my Chaos several times to play ball and they get stepped on all the time with no damage.

When I looked down at my shoes I was like #*#?
I'm not exactly sure how it happened but I don't think it should just peel off like that. You think I could exchange them?
i believe you can send it in to nike, and they'll give you a voucher. or take them to niketown.

I'm not really sure how to express how PISSED I am right now.
I wore my V's in my game tonight and they got scuffed...real bad (I don't know how to post pics or I would/will). Part of the purple part on the instep of my right shoe was taken/peeled right off!
I'm not sure how it even happened, I'm assuming someone stepped on my foot but to peel right off!?!?!?!
Has this happened to anyone else? Any suggestions as to what I could do? Think footlocker would do anything for me?
Any help would be appreciated.

frown.gif

Here are some pictures
http://s133.photobucket.com/albums/q65/khknucklehead/KobeV/?action=view&current=scuff2.jpg
http://s133.photobucket.com/albums/q65/khknucklehead/KobeV/?action=view&current=scuff1.jpg
This is bull+*#%!!!

mine got scuffed as well but you have to expect that if you're going to ball in them
laugh.gif

of course, i wasn't happy about it cuz it was my first time balling in them.
i thought you meant the eyestay layer was peeling off lol. if that was the case, i'd say you can bring them back. but for something like that, i don'tthink you can.

if i were you i'd try both footlocker and nike to see what they'll do for you. im sure you'll be able to get a new pair.

At first glance I like the MLK V's...Still need to see some better pics.

roll.gif
@ Craig Sager "Not available for retail"

^^^ i hope you do get a refund/exchange/voucher but i don't think it's a defect. it's a scuff mark for sure. made when shoes quickly rub on eachother causing friction.

Anyone notice that Kobe is clearly wearing something on both ankles in both of those pics? I could of sword i've seen him without any padding or w.e whenrocking the V's.

Back
Top Bottom