OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

DK's BL's......just seems like way too much of a damn hassle....

here's to hoping that I take the "nonstress" road and still get a pair of something I'll be happy with.....FTW!

Originally Posted by DFABIX

here's to hoping that I take the "nonstress" road and still get a pair of something I'll be happy with.....FTW!

Hopefully NDC gets the DK's. If so, it won't be a problem. They had the chaos so they should get the DK's, right?

Originally Posted by youngmar

Hopefully NDC gets the DK's. If so, it won't be a problem. They had the chaos so they should get the DK's, right?

I believe both of the aforementioned releases are more "limited" than the chaos...
but if they are like the chaos release, there is NOTHING to worry about.....

I like the Dark Knights much more than the Bruce Lee's.

I have a soft spot for Black/Blue colorways.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by never wear them

Ok... This is stupid.... Zk4 was never this bad. I want the DKs a little more than the Lee's but I really want the Lees.... But rather get the DKs.... But the back of my head is telling me to get the Lees.... But my heart is telling me to get the DKs..... But I ....... Ah forget it.... I rather settle for some chucks now.
Easy solution.
laugh.gif
Get both Bruce Lees and Dark Knights
happy.gif

that's what Ima end up doing. I haven't completed a sig since the zk2 and zk1. I got the gr zk3s but eff the 4s... "More chins than a Chinesephonebook" lol. Tryna do the Vs this time around. And if I had to... I'd get the DKs for some reason.

Originally Posted by youngmar

I believe both of the aforementioned releases are more "limited" than the chaos...
but if they are like the chaos release, there is NOTHING to worry about.....

Nope. Just log on on to NDC at 12 am and order. That's what I did for the chaos. Hopefully I can do the same for the DK's because there are no HOHstores in the city I live in, so I can only buy Kobe's online.

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

do not at all see whats the deal with the DK's. just not my cup of tea.

I didn't like em at first either, now I love em. I liked the BL's at first, but now despise them.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Those MLKs....hot damn.

I'm losing interest in these Bruce Lees more and more.

So, I wonder if Kobe will sport something special vs the Cavs this Thursday...
Yeah , Im thinking he's gonna break out the BRUCE LEE's thursday night .... Why not... Being they are based off the GAME OF DEATH an all... Him vs BRON ,... who knows...

Man...I would have copped the Aways without hesitation if they came with the clear soles...now even when I have a swoosh account I still didnt get them...NIKE,imo you guys could have made so much money if the Aways came with clearsole like in the commercials

Originally Posted by USAB WARRIORS

Man...I would have copped the Aways without hesitation if they came with the clear soles...now even when I have a swoosh account I still didnt get them...NIKE, imo you guys could have made so much money if the Aways came with clearsole like in the commercials
after a while it will look like pee

Originally Posted by meazy619

does anyone know when the black/white/del sol's or the carpe diems come out??
I think the carpe diems are the away pops that will release in April and May

Originally Posted by Kobe jordan

Originally Posted by USAB WARRIORS

Man...I would have copped the Aways without hesitation if they came with the clear soles...now even when I have a swoosh account I still didnt get them...NIKE, imo you guys could have made so much money if the Aways came with clearsole like in the commercials
after a while it will look like pee
exactly. that's why i'm glad they weren't clear.

Originally Posted by superman1007

Rumor is Ntla and ntatl are dropping the dark knights this Saturday..any info if ntny is also?

Ya someone else posted this information.

Yea I didn't see that info here saw it on the other site..but are all nt's dropping dk's this weekend? Thought they were a feb. Release. Edit- ok Isee it 2 pages back..my fault lol

NTLA gonna have limited amounts of DKs.. i hope they still release on 2/20 at FTLs, cuz im surely not driving there on a friday morning from newport.

I'm sticking to GR's.

All this limited stuff isn't worth the headache especially for kicks that I'll only be wearing on the courts and to the gym.

Originally Posted by abstractability

NTLA gonna have limited amounts of DKs.. i hope they still release on 2/20 at FTLs, cuz im surely not driving there on a friday morning from newport.

yeah i'm in the valley and I dnt want to drive there either

Back
Top Bottom