OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

This is a big load. They have the 6's up on the site, why no Kobes? On hold, clicking refresh, have to be at work early this morning.

its nice to know im not the only lunatic up at 1 am est trying to order some shoes.....now this is a community

It sounds like people are calling up and making a love story with the guy on the phone from Nike. It would be nice if people were quick and got their order and got outta there!

mad.gif

i was told phone orders are closed....
roll.gif
at dudes on hold for 40 minutes and getting nothing.....sorry dudes, it's kinda funny.

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

It sounds like people are calling up and making a love story with the guy on the phone from Nike. It would be nice if people were quick and got their order and got outta there!

mad.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

been on hold too, and it's 10pm

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

roll.gif
at dudes on hold for 40 minutes and getting nothing.....sorry dudes, it's kinda funny.

can anyone else confirm?

Originally Posted by agold1002

how do these fits...i got a 9 and wore a 9 in the kobe 4s...am i good???
nerd.gif
that's what i did at first, but the more i wore them, the more i felt like i needed to size up, that's why i got a .5 size up, it depends though, i know plenty of people who said stay true to size. hopefully it works out for you man.

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

roll.gif

can anyone else confirm?
yup like i said, i was told phone lines go down @ 10 pm. i believe they re-open lines @ 7 am.

that's terrible for those who waited over the phone that long. hopefully they will be up shortly.

Back
Top Bottom