OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

a07364ae4be87f0453aacd7b2f457eb583717bba.jpg

..copped via Swoosh/Nike Employee Special Orders line last night...waited about 30 minutes on hold for my size 10.  ...got my discount too.
pimp.gif

^^I would've killed for a discount on these..oh well got my pair at around 9:30pm ET last night way before they release so i was sleepin peacefully
smile.gif

Congrats to those who got there's..and sorry for those who did not..

So is the DK release on the 20th concrete,Cuz I will be damned if I am paying reseller prices for these. My jokers gotta have their arch enemies man.

CALL NIKE! I called at 5 AM (8 AM my time) when they opened and a lady answered and said if I was calling about the Kobes they were all sold out. I decided to give it one more chance just now (9:13 EST) and I got a guy on the line, he said they had my 10.5, and actually had quite a few left. I ordered my size with no problem. So for everybody still looking for their pairs, CALL NIKE!

Just got off the phone with Nike cust. serv.  Glad all their reps are on the same page.  This gal, whose name I don't recall said,"all sold out.  Were online. and everything is sold out.  They may drop again at some point on the website, but nothing is certain.  Keep checking."  Regarding the recent poster who indicated there were "many" left, apparently this was an "error" in their ordering system.  Like most NT'ers, and while I am relatively new to this, I think its safe to say, most of us wish there was some ryhme or reason to all this silliness.   I really like the simplicity of this colorway, but I can't invest 8 hours into trying to guess where,how, when I can get it.  On to the all stars I guess.  Good luck to everyone else.

Just copped a size 10.5 and 11. I'm out. Such a long night but at least I'm rewarded at the end. I'm tired of looking at this screen, lol.

I was browsing around and they're up guys! I didnt cop but helping ya'll out.

edit: flex beat me to it

roll.gif
at dudes stressing last night/this morning. glad everyone could get their pairs now.

Sittin here with my size in my cart trying to decide if I want them or not, lol. I said I was only gonna buy laker colorways of the V. haha

Originally Posted by iMaGe619

sdubl is gonna be pissed about this one.
word man,
laugh.gif
. i feel bad if he doesn't get a pair, dude stayed up all night.

Dammit..had 10.5 in cart then sold out when submit button....need 11 tho...i'll wait till Feb then....11.5 is just too big..oh wells. I'm guessing there should be more come Feb 6th.

Back
Top Bottom