OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Should I expect an Eastbay web server crash?

ASG, Motorsport 6's, etc... It's gonna be chaos.
I have been told that we put some things in place that should keep our website from crashing under heavy loads.  We also have people standing by, just in case.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Should I expect an Eastbay web server crash?

ASG, Motorsport 6's, etc... It's gonna be chaos.
I have been told that we put some things in place that should keep our website from crashing under heavy loads.  We also have people standing by, just in case.

Thanks for the response!   I can picture little eastbay people bicycling to keep the server from crashing. 
laugh.gif

So I just got my backup pair of bruce lee's incase I can't get them tomorrow at HOHLA. Where's a good place to park around HOHLA? I've never camped out there so I don't know if they have that parking garage open.

^^^that's pretty funny......
good luck to all trying to get their pair(s) I'm going dark for the weekend....

ok so ive never bought shoes on rd over the internet from eastbay footlocker etc, so does footlockergonna do phones orders for asg kobes thanks in advance

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Well I have a fun day. Got a call while I was at work, took a leisurely drive on my lunch break and picked up a few things:

For all of those who don't feel like counting, it's 19 Pairs of Bruce Lees.

All the pairs are accounted for, so no need to PM me, asking for a pair.
crap

Kinda sucks I asked for some help and was told to hit someone else up, and to come see that.

sigh.

glad to see you helped out,
wish I could have gotten some help.

^ i have bought a lot of shoes from rapido and then he just stop answering my text so o well got to find a new hoh connect 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by wclaker83

ntsf said they will be getting the asg kobe Vs. i was just there yesterday and asked.

I just called them literally 2 minutes ago and they told me the same thing someone else posted earlier - their shipment is late and the ASGs won't be dropping til around Monday.

In fact, I called pretty much every FTL, FA, HUF, and other stores in or around SF-Daly City and none of them are getting them tomorrow. They all basically said "we're getting the all stars but not this week, and the BLs are HOH only." That leads me to believe the ASG release date was never this weekend. Wasn't it 2/13 to begin with?

Shoe Palace in Tanforan is getting the Lebrons tomorrow and ASG ZKV next weekend.

Damn...all I need is one pair of ASGs. Y'all can keep the Lees as far as I'm concerned...

Anybody know what it's lookin like for HOH in Houston for the BL's, I don't wana drive 3 hrs down there and be S.O.L. any info would be appreciated

Back
Top Bottom