OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

its true about NTSF, i just called and dude said shipment is late and just keep calling or check their facebook for updates. i also called almost every shoe store around the bay area and no one said the ASG are arriving this weekend. 
a throwbacks, shoe palace is getting them saturday or sunday?

If anyone can help me in a size 12 of the BL's I'd really appreciate it. PM me
smile.gif

how exactly do you line up for shoes at HOHLA since its inside the Bev center. and whaat time are people expected to be lining up?

Hohla... Here I come.. If I see one damn grandmotha there in line... Ima smack a broad. Don't let my first time lining up at HohLA be a waste. Or I'll be waiting around the parking lot writing down your license plate#...
wink.gif

I wAs stuck at work but my boy took the drive to cherry hill and picked up our pairs of Bruce lee's and lebron asg..he was also told they did not recieve there asg Kobe I guess cuz of the weather..and yes on his way back home he said the snow was coming down!! Goodluck to all tomm

Ricky: Are you already in line at HOH?!?!?!?!?! Save me a spot, I'm on my way! Can't wait to make convo with the HOH employees@!

Originally Posted by abstractability

NWT: hahahah. Are you forreal though going to HOHLA? Good luck brah if you do.

Ima try. The rain is what's holding me back. And lol Ricky. Just joshin with y'all.

I got my bruce lees, but HOH in cherry hill said they weren't gonna get the all star kobes until monday

All I want is another pair of AS... That's it. If someone can spot me I'll tip a reasonable amount. Cash over Paypal and eBay fees
wink.gif

I believe I see the BLs on KObes feet right now vs the Nuggets ... sweet ... love that he broke these out for game action.

Back
Top Bottom