OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Just got off the phone with Eastbay. She gave me my confirmation #, but my brons & kobes are backordered till Wednesday. Site hasn't been updated yet, but she said most of brons/kobes are sold out. Motorsports are gone. Sold out in 10 minutes. Hopefully yall still get the pairs yall need.

mmmm ok so my order was on a back order to ship on the tenth of feb, can u guys tell me if im pretty much screwed, i did get a cust. number n a order number

I am pretty irate right now.
Why would eastbay bother putting a ticker up and turn around to sell it over the phone before the ticker even runs down.
A bunch of us I'm sure was waiting patiently on our computers for that ticker to count down.
SMH

no hate to those that called earlier at all, more power to you

But I hope all who missed out due to this would voice their displeasure and file a complaint on eastbay's website.

20ffe352efd8dac2bd2c79212251ac01-getty-90043509ng007_nugts_lakers.jpg

Originally Posted by zen

ASG is on NDC

I don't think they'll be available for purchase at nike/ndc for a few days, I talked to a rep that said they didn't get their shipment?  Weird to think NIKE of all places didn't get them

got my All Stars on eastbay. thought I was screwed when I saw 9min wait time. got my email confirmation so hopefully everything goes thru.

ok. I see. No shipment yet for NDC.

The Kill Bills did this the other night. They showed up in the colorway box, but didn't have their own individual item box until they became available.

Thanks.

another kobe colorway debut on court = loss? someone posted a list of debuts followed by a loss after the chaos loss. cmon lake-show.

I waited on these, ordered exactly at 11:59 waited 8 min. for check out
Copped 2 Kobe V today, dark knight sneakerhead (already with a ship confirm) and ASG on eastbay (back order until 2/10)
I was gonna cop Lebrons too but, like KD2 better way better

when i first called eastbay at 11:00, the lady told me..."oh, i cant sell these to you. my screen says they were taken off the shelf...oh, i wasnt supposed to tell u that..."

Scooped my ASGs on Eastbay with ease. Really like there new system.

Now I have to find a pair of Bruce Lees in sz 9.

indifferent.gif
I know Kobe V are popular but i didnt know it will be this popular. No ASG for me and Lakers lost. What a bad night

Originally Posted by Lakersfan25

got my All Stars on eastbay. thought I was screwed when I saw 9min wait time. got my email confirmation so hopefully everything goes thru.

Nice Dan, so you're all set right?
Damn I'm still lookin at nada

Back
Top Bottom