OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

did odom and brown wear the inlines in tonights game against the celtics? i was at the game and was in section 111 so the view was great but couldnt tell if they were inlines or not. i should upload my pics and zoom in. just curious, what a close game it was though =(

Andrew, I think you need to get your eyes checked out, haha. 
Originally Posted by abstractability

Wow, I'm jealous of those seats. My dad only has the half season deal in the Premium section.
The food is decent there.

Damn both the home and away... very nice gimpy gimp.
pimp.gif
That looks like a lot of $$$.

Originally Posted by DFABIX

Originally Posted by never wear them

yellow is me and black is my bro.  there edwin and daniel, now im showing off haha and you would too if you saw yourself in a game shot photo
smokin.gif
you can't circle some random asian dude's head and pawn it off as you at the game drew.......all asians look the same.....
happy.gif

(in case anyone gets testy, I'm only joking around and since I'm half asian, its ok.....lol)

Originally Posted by gimpy gimp

The red looks pretty good, I might switch mine up, I was thinking maybe black as well.

thanx yall you should do the black then  post it to see how it looks

Originally Posted by kobehead

Damn both the home and away... very nice gimpy gimp.
pimp.gif
That looks like a lot of $$$.

It took a bit but I had a pair of black and red id's I wanted and the homes just saved me from buying the GR.  I don't think it was too bad when I look at it that way.

yellow is me and black is my bro.  there edwin and daniel, now im showing off haha and you would too if you saw yourself in a game shot photo
smokin.gif
you can't circle some random asian dude's head and pawn it off as you at the game drew.......all asians look the same.....
happy.gif

(in case anyone gets testy, I'm only joking around and since I'm half asian, its ok.....lol)

So it's only HALF ok!
mad.gif
 ....lol

smokin.gif
happy.gif

hahaha do i need to post more pics?? jk jk i wont clutter this thread....i finally saw the bruce lees last night, some fan was wearing them, made me really wish i got them...o wells.
embarassed.gif

^^^ cmon drew........
grin.gif
you just trying to show off.... Lol
seriously! and he sitting in 111?.....++%#*!....
you sport the v's drew?

jackasses!! haha no im serious though was it inlines? or was it a white and black cw?? freaking kobe didnt even come out the whole game, he was in the locker room the entire game! good game but no cookie in the end sadly....i wore my CD IV, dont have the Vs yet, they arent doing it for me yet.
3a8359bce14d3b4e1fc9fbf2361ce02be56a946.jpg
pimp.gif

BONUS: My brother and I made front page NBA.com and photos section on espn and yahoo sports last night....haha i was so surprised to see it. i should have print screened the page last night but instead got the photo....sadly my gf and her dad didnt show up in the pic bc of brown's head haha

smokin.gif
Damn I have probably seen you a lot at games I sit in sec 108.

you're right Mugen, I take half of it back.....
in actuality, I'm just jealous he's at a game and I'm sitting at home.....

I have a size 11.5 in the chaos V. i'm hoping to trade for a size 10.5 or 11. Please pm me if anyone can help me out. thanks

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

smokin.gif
happy.gif

So it's only HALF ok!
mad.gif
 ....lol

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Nermindee

Originally Posted by gdiemaster

i know i barely post in here... but i'll try to more often. 
Haven't seen pics of Lee's yet so uh... here's my pair. 
not a fan of the BL at all but that is a nice picture.

This picture..and this shoe... CRACK!

so on the restock for the DK's....is footlocker going to get some too? basically, where can I purchase them online for retail price?

wow, good find on them westchesters.
but idk if it's only me but, red and black just doesn't look good on the the Kobe line. Like it just sets it off for some reason... But Blue on it fits in perfectly.

happy.gif
What up wrote:

What stores/websites will get restocked with the Dark Knights tomorrow?

Pardon the ignorance, I've been outta the loop for a while now.

I need specifics in Chicago, if available...

I MUST GET THE DK AND NEED TO KNOW WHERE TO GO (STORE OR WEBSITE)...thanks! 

Since you fella's seem to enjoy the pictures, here's another.
WDYWT: February 15, 2010 Zoom Kobe 5 Chaos. 

The best colorway in the Kobe V series so far, imo. Kobe stated that it's his PERSONAL favorite out of his signature line (Refer to the George Lopez show). 

I love how the toebox material doesn't crease after 15+ wears. 

The only creases found on these are on the midsole which is a given. 

I do prefer the traction on the ZKIV than these but hell, these are mad beautiful.   
Grab these while you can, cause you'll regret it. 

Enjoy.

I just can't seem to figure out the fascination with the Chaos.....
the green looks like a newborns poop color.....
but the no creasing is pretty fresh.....

I just can't seem to figure out the fascination with the Chaos.....
the green looks like a newborns poop color.....
but the no creasing is pretty fresh.....

Word, the only dope part is the no creasing.
I agree with your whole statement D!

Originally Posted by EezyVeezy20

does anyone have the sku for the chaos and white/red's on hand??

found them myself.. for anyone who wants to order them through footlocker and OP this would probably be good to post on the first page:

chaos- 41-03674-904-(size)
white/red- 41-05080-704-(size)

does anyone have the sku for the chaos and white/red's on hand??

found them myself.. for anyone who wants to order them through footlocker and OP this would probably be good to post on the first page:

chaos- 41-03674-904-(size)
white/red- 41-05080-704-(size)

or in the SKu thread...

Whats up with the Dark Knights restock? Myth?

Back
Top Bottom