OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Nice....thanks for the info
happy.gif

Silver Aces next week....who's in? I'm on the fence. I like em, but definitely don't need them! USCs/Inlines my only March "musts"...

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Silver Aces next week....who's in? I'm on the fence. I like em, but definitely don't need them! USCs/Inlines my only March "musts"...

Aces are a definite for me, as well as the Inlines.  March 6th is going to be an expensive day for me!

Gotta love NT... You guys helped me find out what my problem was with the Chaos Vs.

The laces was bothering me I guess. Those pics with the white, and the lime green laces make the shoe look way better.

Now I might be picking up a pair if I can get them for around $100.

Originally Posted by gijace

heads up.. new KB shirts available on KB24.com.. commemorating Kobe's scoring achievement..
Those shirts are hella lame.  Some numbers and a nike logo and they expect us to buy it?

the dark knights are available in wide release in Vancouver, Canada for $200 CAD. Nike must be using a calculator from the 90's to get these ridiculous exchange rates. should be $140 tops. chaos are also readily available

couldnt agree with you more.  Them lime green laces give it more of a "chaos" feel... i might have to reconsider buying it now as well

Originally Posted by supremius

the dark knights are available in wide release in Vancouver, Canada for $200 CAD. Nike must be using a calculator from the 90's to get these ridiculous exchange rates. should be $140 tops. chaos are also readily available

WOW!Nike trying to rape the Canadians. Wonder what thats about. Maybe after last nights USA win over Canada in hockey they will lighten up, lol. But seriously thats not cool.

After wearing my BLs for most of the weekend I think I like these even more then the DKs...

Either way I'm just glad to have both of these in my collection. Just need Chaos now out of the others that have been released...
Dukes are in my sights in the unreleased models! 
nerd.gif

What does qft mean?

*edit: I didn't know the Aces were coming out so soon. Those are the maroon and silver pair right? That go with Kobe's HS?

Originally Posted by ShoeConnoisseur09

What does qft mean?

*edit: I didn't know the Aces were coming out so soon. Those are maroon and silver pair right?

QFE.

Kid is mad.

j/k it means quoted for truth.

Originally Posted by ShoeConnoisseur09

What does qft mean?

*edit: I didn't know the Aces were coming out so soon. Those are the maroon and silver pair right? That go with Kobe's HS?

quoted for truth

Back
Top Bottom