OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by abstractability

Edwin: You going to get the Aces on Sat? I may make a trek over there and pick 'em up.

ima try. if HOH recieves more than 100 units... then i might. ima call on wed/thrs for more info on how many units.

they grab my attention but i really want another pair of eggplants... but i rather pay 140$ than 230$...

but more pics please....

yo, how early do ppl start showing up at hohla for release such as the ACEs?? i know they probably gna open early at 8.
Quiznoes by 6, 7 am??? any info appreciated. dont want to make the 45 minute drive and  not get my size.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Edwin: You going to get the Aces on Sat? I may make a trek over there and pick 'em up.
Yo where is the pic of your V-Days?! And yea you are coming to HOH with me on Sat so I can use the carpool lane! LOL

I can't afford the Vdays anymore now that I'm about to pay a lot for my next pickup
wink.gif

I'm sure you'll end up picking them up, just not now. Especially if NWT keeps taking/posting all those damn pics of them!

So you still down to roll on Sat?

Fosho. Just sold 2 pairs of my J's and just waiting for payment to transfer and I get paid on Wed... not sure yet if imma cop. Is it only 1 per person? How many pairs are you gonna scoop up T?  You need me to get a pair?

Wore my DK to the mall today and had a couple of footaction and footlocker employees ask me questions about them. These things break necks

Buffguy's got it right; its the Kobe Premium Reversible Jacket guys. It's really nice but overpriced at $150 even if its a Storm-FIT outer layer and Therma-FIT inner layer. That's the only Kobe apparel piece I don't have that has been released. I am still waiting for a jersey to go with those shorts. I am still looking for a size 8.5 or 9 in the Bruce Lees and Dark Knights; please PM me if you got any you would like to sell.

Fosho. Just sold 2 pairs of my J's and just waiting for payment to transfer and I get paid on Wed... not sure yet if imma cop. Is it only 1 per person? How many pairs are you gonna scoop up T?  You need me to get a pair?
I'm not sure if they are going to limit. It's probably going to depend on how long the line is and how many pairs they get. 

I'm going to just get one for me and another for John. 

I'm not sure if they are going to limit. It's probably going to depend on how long the line is and how many pairs they get. 

Sounds good.  We can split gas/parking too as long as you take your 5 series.
laugh.gif
... If not, we can roll in my dad's 7 series.. HAHAHA

*edit... My bad Tony, I realized it while I was brushing my teeth.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by kobehobe

ay someone posted that KB is on the cover of GQ, copped it, its one of the best reads on him no doubt.
oh and to all my fellow Canadians in here, congrats on our record breaking olympics yall, we ran this *@%.
buuuuuut come olympic baketball time, im not Canadian ok, my girlfriend lives in Michigan so im aloud to cheer for the US lol
dual citizen lol

How could you run it if the USA had the most medals? Most Americans dont care about Winter sports anyways.

Cause they won gold in hockey and curling and that is all that matters to them.  They could have got gold in those 2 and no other medals and theyd still think they "ran that !+$#"
roll.gif

^harsh! it still made my day.. 
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Sounds good.  We can split gas/parking too as long as you take your 3 series.
laugh.gif
... If not, we can roll in my dad's 7 series.. HAHAHA

Hey! It's a 550!
frown.gif

and I'm down to drive - no problems there.

Originally Posted by s dubl

you guys betta leave me a 13......

You coming down? I think NWT said he is going too. Would be cool to get everyone together....as long as no one else wears a 10! lol.

You coming down? I think NWT said he is going too. Would be cool to get everyone together....as long as no one else wears a 10! lol.

naw I gotta work...but I have someone on the lookout for me 
nerd.gif

wish I could make it though.

naw I gotta work...but I have someone on the lookout for me 
nerd.gif

wish I could make it though.

If we can cop multiple pairs I'll dive in and snag a 13 for you. I may drag my bro out too so I can help out more NT'ers.

Shaun: I'll get a 13 for you.. only if you trade me your venom and mlk IVs? coo?

Lets get a list together and see how many dudes we can help out. Hopefully the line isnt too crazy so we can help them all out.

Shaun: I'll get a 13 for you.. only if you trade me your venom and mlk IVs? coo?
for sure...you didnt answer my last post in the IV thread though...since my MLKs have been worn how much cash do I gotta add?

for sure...you didnt answer my last post in the IV thread though...since my MLKs have been worn how much cash do I gotta add?
lol.. i'm dyin' here.

Back
Top Bottom