OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe V ID - release 12/25/09 POST DESIGNS HERE!

Originally Posted by never wear them

dope ids up there.

i waited 5 f'n weeks for these... well worth the wait. anyone that has a pair with orange on it, can tell you how 
pimp.gif
it is

4791393569_5aed00fbf6.jpg

4791395089_bbb675ed9e.jpg
Nike could have released these as an HOH exclusive for when Kobe played at MSG last season and they would have sold out 

This is one of my favorite threads so I had to bring it back from the 3rd page...anyone get any new ID's lately??

Never Wear Them, those are killn !  That Blue and Orange is niiice.  I got a "4fitness motorsports" coming.  Nike is slow walking me but I think you all will know they were worth the wait ? !  Everybody comin with heat on this ID thread.

C O O K # 45
get fit.

Originally Posted by an808caucASIAN

Here's my pair. I went with a simple colorway. I'm 100% happy with them. My 3rd pair of Kobe Vs, I may have to ID a few more...
Nice Ids, remind me of the Nomo's (that are retro-ing this year.)
nike-air-max-nomo-retro.jpg

I love this shoe!

It's impossible to make a bad looking CW....well....unless you're Darryl. He finds a way time and time again...lol

Nice TwoGlockNines!!! Those are almost like mine except mine has a white swoosh border, china print, and no speckles.

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

I love this shoe!

It's impossible to make a bad looking CW....well....unless you're Darryl. He finds a way time and time again...lol

The only thing interesting about Darryl's ID pics is why there are dude's legs lying in the bed!!!

@Abstractability - I designed a similar pair of the solid yellow pair you made, but I never pulled the trigger. Kudos, those are great.

i wish these shoes weren't priced so high... hopefully the 6's aren't (if they're IDable). there were way more ID's being made last year..

I'd just like to say GREAT IDs everyone.  I consistently look on this page for inspiration for themes and colors.  I think I'm going to finally make a pair after so long.  Hopefully, they keep it up for a few more weeks.  I do have two questions, though.

1)  How long, on average, is the entire process from Purchase to Arrival?
     I know the IVs took about a month and a half last year.  But it seems the V come faster.

2)  Does Nike iD charge your Credit Card/Debit Card upon Purchase or when they actually send it out?

Any help would be greatly appreciated and again thanks for posting all your designs.

Drew

Originally Posted by NineSeventeen

I'd just like to say GREAT IDs everyone.  I consistently look on this page for inspiration for themes and colors.  I think I'm going to finally make a pair after so long.  Hopefully, they keep it up for a few more weeks.  I do have two questions, though.

1)  How long, on average, is the entire process from Purchase to Arrival?
     I know the IVs took about a month and a half last year.  But it seems the V come faster.

2)  Does Nike iD charge your Credit Card/Debit Card upon Purchase or when they actually send it out?

Any help would be greatly appreciated and again thanks for posting all your designs.

Drew
I think the average time now is about
 weeks? I havent ordered any recently, but that was my last turn around....they charge pretty much right away.

Is there a limitation of characters when adding an ID on the collar? I tried putting number "88" on the collar but i am getting an error but other numbers are just fine. Anybody experienced this?

Back
Top Bottom