OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe V ID - release 12/25/09 POST DESIGNS HERE!

This is probably the Dumbest pair, I made. I get pissed looking at these. Making me wanna throw em away or return em. Haven't even worn em. I took out the laces and put em on my del sol 6s.

4645923761_5deb92360b.jpg

Look how dumb these look. Smh.

They don't look that bad. The only thing that ruins it is the black front of the midsole. It doesn't flow with the rest of the midsole or the upper part of the shoe. I've never been a fan of that checkered look on these ID V's. But that's just my opinion.

Originally Posted by never wear them

This is probably the Dumbest pair, I made. I get pissed looking at these. Making me wanna throw em away or return em. Haven't even worn em. I took out the laces and put em on my del sol 6s.

if you are going to throw them away...throw them in my direction....size 11.5?

laugh.gif
 they look okay.. but they aren't anything special. just return them since they haven't been worn... nike has a good return policy. 

They're an 11 J.

And gentry, thats what it is. I Should've at least done the toe cap black.

Im most likely not gonna return em. If I do... Ima do another 2K4 id

my first pair of iDs are on their way to me!!
ordered on 1/9, shipped on 1/27~

pretty quick! 
smokin.gif

and i talked to the nike customer service today... she said the Vs are not on her drop list, so it should be good till March!

guys, lets get some more!!! lol

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

pretty quick! 
smokin.gif

and i talked to the nike customer service today... she said the Vs are not on her drop list, so it should be good till March!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i think i might do 1 more... depends on how the VI's perform 
tongue.gif
 but i have no idea's.
i'm getting my VI ID's tomorrow, gonna test them out at night. 

I played in my Concords last night... Honestly... The VI, is a better shoe. From out of the box to running down the court. These 5s Had a great run, and this is coming from someone that has 11 ZK 5 ids and 40 pairs total of the ZK5s.

I played in my Concords last night... Honestly... The VI, is a better shoe. From out of the box to running down the court. These 5s Had a great run, and this is coming from someone that has 11 ZK 5 ids and 40 pairs total of the ZK5s.
i have worn my del sol 6s twice and pulled my calf both times....don't know if its a coincidence...

Originally Posted by jmizzo

i have worn my del sol 6s twice and pulled my calf both times....don't know if its a coincidence...

hit the gym, make them stronger 
laugh.gif

Ouch. Sorry to hear that J.

Originally Posted by al3x89

laugh.gif
lol thanks!

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

pretty quick! 
smokin.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i think i might do 1 more... depends on how the VI's perform 
tongue.gif
 but i have no idea's.
i'm getting my VI ID's tomorrow, gonna test them out at night. 

join me to the Vs love!!!
dont do VIs , do the Vs!! they r beautiful 
happy.gif

laugh.gif
lol thanks!
i havent played for a long time too, and worn the VIs last week played two nights in a row.
And they performed pretty well, i m pretty satisfied with them.

but the only thing i dont satisfied is...

i m not satisfied with myself performance... gotta go to the gym n get it back soon!

Ordered mine 1/14.. Got shipped 1/27.. Supposed to get them 2/2 when I checked yesterday, but the date was gone today.

I feel like such an idiot for not getting 4 or 5 id's last year.. In the past week I had like a dozen new idea that I really want.. SMH..

NWT - 40 pairs
eek.gif
.. But I can dig it, I made a list of all the released Kobe's I want ended up around 20 + the 6 I have + the 2 or 3 Id's I may make in the coming month....  Every year I start luke-warm on the new Kobe by the time summer rolls around I can't get enough of it.

i hope the 7's are lows, but i just keep hearing they won't be
frown.gif
if they aren't, i'll be on ID all of december stocking up on VI's.

seeing shaun's IDs out kinda inspired me haha
decided to put mine on for the first time in a while for a quick workout and some shooting
63yd85.jpg

Finally pulled the trigger on two pairs.
Thanks to everyone for posting your pairs. I swear I went through this entire thread. Twice.

I saw a few pairs similar to my first one, and had to go with the same colorblocking. My debate was a red collar vs. red swoosh/black outline. I'll probably change to black laces though.

And after seeing real pics of the Kid Hollywood pairs, I had to go with a similar colorway as well. Can't wait to get em!

Has anyone used a Uni Blue Metallic Eyestay?? I was looking to see because I ended up with a reverse MPLS Lakers in my locker..

Back
Top Bottom