OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe V ID - release 12/25/09 POST DESIGNS HERE!

Originally Posted by alcstarheel

Got mine today after they were delayed.

63d358b2eb0e6ef448b68e5948ce32a3432cc6b.jpg

fb335d7deeba65ad47f68db74b09b35f222aef8.jpg

527354d6e47769a745ce8579407aec8d0efef12.jpg

IV to V

5bb258fe6c66c4548a14ccd7642d9f065e7c9c0.jpg

But for some reason, there's a '19' written on my right shoe?  Anyone know how to get this off?  It doesn't look simple:

b722513e026644538994c2dbbc18b791628f11d.jpg

ALCS
wow, nice id's

Hahaha. I can't believe they wrote "19" on your shoe. I'm guessing they did that for construction purposes, but leaving it exposed is a pretty sloppy move. I don't know that you'll be able to get it off, at least not without damaging the rest of the pattern on the shoe.

there is going to be a huge delay in the IDs....since the chinese new year will shut everything down for the week.....if you order them right now it says they will be delivered in 50-58 days....

Edwin...pm me re:dirty del sols...

Originally Posted by Jordan23LB23

how can i get them if im from canada then?
Work something out with someone in the US to order them and ship them up to you.

how would i go about doing that so i dont get scammd?
There are a few good guys on this board that would be willing to help you out. Either way you will need to take chance because I dont think anyone would be willing to front the money for the shoes for you.

If you are serious you can message me. I dont mind helping out.

hit me up....Im down to help out. As long as no money comes out of my pocket for the complete transaction we can do this.

when i ordered for someone i had them send 1/2 the money upfront and the other 1/2 when i provided the tracking number for the shipment to them....i send them confirmations from Nike and pictures of the product when it came to me and more pics of the box that i shipped out......

Looks like you have 3 options already. I would vouch for both "s dubl" & "jmizzo" as stand up guys.

my bad Ed
ohwell.gif
dope IDs...they would be perfect without the print IMO. Thats the only thing Im kinda not feeling on these IDs...I have a feeling I'll be disappointed in mine because I used Kobe code. Overall colorway is fire man...I just cant get enough of the ice sole on these IDs.

all good. i think i did go over board a lil.. but they look crazy in person. have you got a confirmation on yours yet?

Originally Posted by never wear them

all good. i think i did go over board a lil.. but they look crazy in person. have you got a confirmation on yours yet?
overboard....naw man. Colorway is cuhleaaaan! If they released I'd even deal with the print because Id have no other choice in a dope colorway besides IDing em without it.

I got the creating my order like 2 weeks ago...patiently waiting........

So when are those new color options supposed to be popping up on NikeID? I'm sure this has been asked several times already, but I couldn't find an answer for it anywhere (though I do admit I was pretty lazy about looking for it).

Well, I know you've already had a few offers, but I'd be glad to help out too. I don't have as much credit to back me up as those other two, but over on SC forums I helped out a dude from Germany (tomat3) get some Kobe 1's cheap back when they were first hitting outlets. You can check out my feedback over there if you want. While I've never done a transaction on NT I'd be more than happy to try. No extra charges (other than the shipping costs). You should probably try working it out with one of the other members here if you can, but if it you can't work it out for whatever reason I'll step in

with the back log of orders for the zkv, i doubt that the "extra" colors will be available anytime soon

Honestly cannot make up my mind. I'd buy all of em if I had the scratch. What do you guys think?
4rxlpu.jpg

I'm kind of partial to #2 because it resembles the reverse Laker Co.JP dunk hi's, which are my favorite dunks of all time. However, the removal of the purple shozoko/swoosh border option kind of ruins it for me.

Back
Top Bottom