OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe V ID - release 12/25/09 POST DESIGNS HERE!

alright..so i stil dont know how to embed pics. but i took some pics of my IDs before i went to ball at the gym..

MugenEP might have to help me out again..haha

Got you

4371815321_5583dd6a1d_o.jpg

4371815261_a57c6cd186_o.jpg

4371815219_0d1bf63fbd_o.jpg

Nice IDs.

shaqrules: i used my macbookpro webcam to take the pic, was chargin up my SLR battery. any recommendations for the laces? i really like the ones they come with..they're lightweight. i hate the ones that come on the ASGs.

are people buying true to size on these Kobe Vs?

everything I buy from nikeid tends to fit smaller for me, is that the case for these? I'm rocking a 10 on the GR Kobe Vs and it's no problem

Originally Posted by AllWhiteAirForce1

nice!  those ids look kind of like 2 designs i had in mind... but i think i'm liking those POP IVs back there the most.

ya i wish i had a backup pop iv that was a good colorway

found some prpl laces to see how they would look on my iD's.  lemme know what you guys think...purple or yellow laces?

383094927.jpg

383094933.jpg

382523954.jpg

i like the yellow better, they seem to bring out all of the great colors of the shoe..imo

Yellow makes them pop! Purple is just eh...

The yellow vs purple is like BP's colorways vs Nike's GR versions...lol

thanks for the input guys. the flat laces are a little bit wider and do look better. those prpl laces were from my d*fish hypermax pe's so they wouldn't stay on my id's very long. i met up w/ vince tonight and he mentioned putting prpl laces on my iD's. so i did and wanted to see what others thought. i can't decide for myself haha!!! tony said it best though, w/ what nike is charging for the iD's, we should get a second pair of laces free!!! so...i'll be on a look out for yellow and prpl flat laces. i was at the mall tonight and i couldn't find any prpl oval laces...

thanks again for the input brothers

the purple laces don't look that great cuz its just purple on purple on purple. i bet white would look better.

i got my "creating" email on friday. i'm guessing it'll be a little over a month?

Back
Top Bottom